URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1710
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"On Sundays? Not again?!"

Posted by moonbaby on 09-20-09 at 10:30 PM
Why is CBS punishing the loyal fans of The Amazing Race like this? How many times will the show be delayed due to sprots?

I don't know, CBS. We're forced to watch Andy Rooney while we wait-don't you think we deserve better?

I'm a little tired of this shabby treatment. At this point (all those emmys, baby! Where would you be without us?) we should be upgraded to business class. Instead we're stuck on the sardine packed train in India full of gropers.

Thanks for listening to us request a move from Sunday season after season and taking it to heart. Really. Thanks for nothing.

*stomps off in a huff*

And fer heck sake bring back the turtleneck!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: On Sundays? Not again?!"
Posted by Molaholic on 09-20-09 at 11:38 PM
Left.coast.rules.

Posted by Max Headroom on 09-21-09 at 08:16 AM
*waits for Canadians to come by and puncture Mole's ego*

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 09-21-09 at 03:51 PM
No....

Canadians.rule.

We get it first before anyone else, most of the time.

Posted by Karchita on 09-28-09 at 09:00 PM
My thoughts exactly. Just move west. There's no stomping and huffing going on around here. We're all laid back and happy. Man.

"The honest answer?"
Posted by Estee on 09-21-09 at 09:46 AM
Because TAR is one of the very few series which has a viewership loyal enough that the show can exist in that dubious time slot. Most network efforts would have died off years ago just from the continual NFL pounding. Phil can take the beating -- but who else could?

"RE: The honest answer?"
Posted by CTgirl on 09-22-09 at 01:21 PM
Certainly not Jeff the whiner!