URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 171
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"An Apology to the BV people"

Posted by Monkeyboy on 08-25-01 at 07:07 PM
I want to apologize to you guys for sticking my monkey nose where it didn't belong.
The BV game is really none of my business and I shouldn't have peeped in telling you guys to end the game...it's not my right to do so.
Anyway, ignore me....if it's still fun for you guys, then by all means continue with your game.

You guys are still welcome on my island when you get booted out of the game. I'll tell the monkey-butlers to handle you guys with kid gloves because I'm guessing you're going to need your peace and quiet.

I'm not sure why...but I felt guilty today for sticking my nose in where it didn't belong yesterday.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Yer a Sensitive Guy..."
Posted by IceCat on 08-25-01 at 07:39 PM
... in a feces slingin', litigation crazy, banana breath kinda way...

Meow!

"RE: An Apology to the BV people"
Posted by Ronnet on 08-25-01 at 09:16 PM
>I want to apologize to you guys for sticking my monkey
>nose where it didn't belong.

>I'm not sure why...but I felt guilty today for sticking my
>nose in where it didn't belong yesterday.

Speaking of sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, what were you doing in the air duct??????

Monkey rescued from air duct of India's premier hospital
NEW DELHI, Aug 25 (AFP) -
A monkey trapped in an air conditioning duct providing ventilation to operation theatres in India's most prestigious hospital has been extricated, a senior hospital official said Saturday.

"We removed the monkey as soon as we were alerted to the fact that it was in the duct," said Shakti Gupta, medical superintendent at the All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences' Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery Centre.

http://english.hk.dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/asia/afp/article.html?s=hke/headlines/010825/asia/afp/Monkey_rescued_from_air_duct_of_India_s_premier_hospital.html

Posted by Monkeyboy on 08-26-01 at 00:01 AM
"However the rumours were scotched as soon as the monkey was spotted peering through the slats of a duct opening into an operation theatre during a surgery, the paper said."
---I was doing some investigative reporting on shoddy surgery in India...that's all!

"The fact that the monkey was living in the duct meant that it was also defecating there," the paper quoted an unnamed doctor as saying.
----I'll have you know the ducts went to the bathroom which I used whenever the case arose. For the last time...I'm a monkeyboy but I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!

Posted by ItzLisa on 08-25-01 at 09:32 PM
Don't apologize! First of all, you were right. Second of all, you're an important person on this board, and you have every right to speak your mind around here! *HUGS!*

Posted by VampKira on 08-26-01 at 04:59 PM
*hugs her Minky*

"We've trivialized the Vampire. I think it happened about the time 'Count Chocula' found its way to cereal boxes."
-F. Paul Wilson, author 'Midnight Mass' a vampire novella

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

"Opinions"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-27-01 at 11:11 AM
Monkeyboy, you've been a big part of the fun here, both in the BV forum and elsewhere. Any day you don't feel free to express your honest opinion about events on this board is a day when we've got big problems.

"RE: Rare Occurrance....a Monkeyboy "apology"...."
Posted by Dalton on 08-31-01 at 07:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-01 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

deserves a reply. Although I have to admit, having only 4 days to read 6 pages, I did skip over some of your threatening, tantrum threads demanding money, etc. but I read enough to know that you were not all together pleased with your share of the "money pie"; HAHAHAHAHAHA....like anybody was getting rich off this thing!!

But I wanted to say I AM sorry for being too busy to not be a happy, participating visitor during my time on Monkeyboy Island.

Rest assured all MY personal expenses incurred by fax, email and LD phone calls were directly billed to a certain "slush fund" account located in the Grand Cayman Islands.

Now before our vacation on the island is over I need to get in some snorkeling time and a moonlight stroll on the beach....you are invited to join me if you promise to be "good" half the time or "half good" all the time. Whatever.

Hope Kira and Lisa shopped for some extra "casual clothes"; sigh, I just don't have a thing to wear!!!!

Dalton

"Rare OccurrEnce....a Monkeyboy "apology"...."
Posted by Monkeyboy on 09-03-01 at 09:55 PM
Oh Dalton,
As your Grand Caymen island calls were international calls, we had to act as your long distance provider.
I'll be looking into these calls and billing BlowsVivor accordingly....with a 3000% markup for "special services and taxes".
Thank you for calling this discrepancy to my attention.

"RE: Rare OccurrEnce....a Monkeyboy "apology"...."
Posted by Drive My Car on 09-03-01 at 10:15 PM
Oh Monkey!!!!!!!!!!
You crack me up, what would we ever do without you?

EBug-who is glad she never made any calls from Monkeyboy Island

"RE: Rare Occurrance....a Monkeyboy "apology"...."
Posted by VampKira on 09-04-01 at 00:09 AM
>>Hope Kira and Lisa shopped for some extra "casual clothes"; sigh, I just don't have a thing to wear!!!!<<<

Clothes?? *sniiiiiiif* I don't need no steenkin' clothes... *sniiiiif*

"Leave me alone don't want your promises no more... 'Cause rock and roll is my religion and my law..." - Ozzy

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska