URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1709
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 15 Racers "

Posted by Starshine on 09-16-09 at 10:43 AM
Italics are from CBS, names are (in most cases) from their parents, everything else is mine. Oh except one of the photos for which I give my everlasting thanks, but I cannot remember who created it.

Meghan and Cheyne - Cheyne? Thats a street in London isn't it? Good looking couple, not sure about him though very eager to use the power of positive thinking and their athleticism So they will have no idea where to go, but good golly they will get there fast and hope that this experience further validates their friendship and love You want your relationship validated by "The not so Amazing and isn't really a Race"? Oh dear. Final four

Maria and Tiffany - To answer the perrenial question, No they will not be the first all female team to win TARUS that said they look competetive, possibly at a disadvantage physically I suspect that they will have an advantage mentally, although they may overfocus and lose track of the big picture. I like them, so they are probably going to take Colin and Christies crown as most evil couple ever. Final four

Marcy and RonToken Old Couple - Fit yada yada, age brings experience yada yada may be the oldies team that doesn't need the younger couples to blow up, but I doubt it. Early casualty

Lance and Keri - Hang on? They almost look normal, has the race run out of models? Keri loves to travel. Have you ever seen the show? Not normally that much time for sightseeing. They have not lived together around the clock before, or necessarily had to work as a team….and believe this experience will be good practice for the rest of their lives together. Ah yes that brief hour after arriving back from the race and breaking up - Mid table respectability

Herbert and Nathaniel - I didn't even know that the Harlem Globetrotters still existed! Mind you no-one plays basketball over here, too dull a sport I suppose, now Wheelchair Basketball that is a great sport, even though we are rubbish at it. Tall blokes chucking a ball around? not so much. Ah I seem to have digressed Herbert believes he can get along with anyone on the planet and that he brings joy and laughter to all corners of the globe I'm finding him irritating already - Unless they run into a task that penalises them for their hight my tip for the win

Gary and Matt - Where would we be without the bickering family team? Gary describes himself as decisive, direct and competitive or Iain, Matt describes himself as creative, trustworthy and a peacemaker or Terri. Unlike the originals I don't think these two stand a chance - if they are not out in the first three I would be surprised.

Garrett and Jessica - She could do soooo much better, anyway that said anyone up for more bickering? been dating on and off for seven years—during which time they've had three major breakups depends how the relationship hinders them, - high end of the mid table

Brian and Ericka - Mellow, chilled Brian is an all-American guy who contends that nice guys do not always have to finish last. Kiss of death there then. Love may be colourblind, the race certainly is and I just don't see the fire here. However she has won Miss America (does that include Canadia, Brasil etc.?) and he seems to have a job that requires a little something extra so they could surprise me. - More midtabledom however they are my Dark Horses

Eric and Lisa - I want to like this couple, they seem really nice, however the phrase "Vegan yoga instructors" along with Lisa describes what she does as helping people connect to their supreme self make me feel a little nauseous from self righteousness. However I suspect that in reality they are a lot less airy-fairy than the write up has it - Final four team

Sam and Dan - At last! The gay couple! Luke managed to get through all last season without anyone talking about his sexuality, which is sort of what I expect from a program like this, why call them "Gay Brothers" instead of just "Brothers" Sam and Dan will tell you that being gay is only one of the many aspects of their lives which it is, but the damned captioning won't agree I'm sure. /rant about the producers. Dan identifies with the competitive style of Rob and Amber. Out very early then

Zev and Justin - OK we shall have to see how Aspergers affects Zev, however as he has been a camp counsellor it seems that it shouldn't be too much of an issue Outside of the occasional trip to Vegas (where Justin took Zev to lose his virginity), neither has traveled extensively, particularly with one another Sharkies please, I really didn't need that extra bit of info - Seem like a fun friendly team who will make mid table

Mika and Canaan - Loveable? Possibly. Endearing? Probably. He has been on a mission to Mexico, and that is all the travelling this team has done before, his hobbies are "Making out". - Chances? Not at all good

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR 15 Racers "
Posted by Seana on 09-16-09 at 12:28 PM
I think this season has the highest percentage of weird names ever.

Zev?
Cheyne?
Mika?
Canaan?

And Herbert, which is not so much weird as cruel.

How cool is agman?

Posted by VisionQuest on 09-17-09 at 03:20 PM
Maria's last name is Ho.

How much easier could they make it to make fun of this girl??

Thank you Capn2patch

Posted by Tahj on 09-28-09 at 12:30 PM
Yay! Not just a couple of gays. Gay brothers! Go Gay Brothers!
And they ain't nelly, not that nelly is a bad thing.

It's a Tribe!