URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1707
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ugly Americans but....."

Posted by Spider on 05-11-09 at 09:21 PM
Ok i do not like the attitude of the cheerleaders. Rude, loud and ugly americans everywhere they went.

BUT i have to concede they did get all the bad cabbies in the race whom seemed not know any of the places they had to go. Maybe they did and just deliberately took them elsewhere but doubtful for the whole race.

The girls did not deserve to win but i felt they had a fair point in the Maui cab at the end. I mean, cmon, its maui, and it seemed all other drivers were fine.

Loved the fact that the cabbie told the mom he cannot go faster, that is illegal. Hahah, wonder if the tip was good if that policy would change.

Victor Tammy deserving winners but last episode a bit dull in my opinion. No real hard physical challenges.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ugly Americans but....."
Posted by jbug on 05-12-09 at 08:46 AM
With the editing, I wonder if others also go their share of bad cabbies, but production decided to focus on that for the red heads.

It's interesting that at Elimination Station, none of the ones there wanted the red heads to win. Every time it was time for another team to arrive (or to call in after elimination - the last 2 teams before the fianle) they all always wanted it to be the red heads who were eliminated.

Crusin w/ Tribe