URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1700
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Jason and Ty Show"

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-06-09 at 09:29 AM
One thing about Jason - he definitely has a type. Brunette.

I told hubby that with the Deana/snowboarder break-up that she would show up this season. While he didn't seem to care, I was still right

I like the widow, but think she's too polished for Jason.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Jason and Ty Show"
Posted by jbug on 01-06-09 at 10:15 AM
oops! Looks like you were posting Tummy while I was still typing!
Well, as long as it's not the DeAnna show - again. Please - enough is enough!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-06-09 at 12:52 PM
Ha! I have you beat by almost 30 minutes. *grin

Agman took me to the islands

Posted by jbug on 01-06-09 at 07:34 PM
I know! That's what happens when one is at work and peoples keep interupting my compositions!

Bug size bikini designed by Tribe

"Deanna;s reappearance"
Posted by CSHS79 on 01-06-09 at 10:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-09 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

If you watched Sleepless in Seattle Saturday night you would have seen the promo showing Deanna's reappearance on The Bachelor. I posted this fact on Sunday under the promos for this season topic. Something tells me Deaana is here for at least one episode,maybe more. Either way it takes a toll on Jason if you saw the promos at the end of last night's episode. Even if she didn't reappear, she would be the elephant in the room, on everyone's mind, wouldn't you agree?
As for the widow being too polished, I found her to be a refreshing change from the giddy school girl airhead type who fawn over the guy. She is confident in who she is and I hope to see more of her.

"RE: Deanna;s reappearance"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-06-09 at 12:53 PM
I'm not so sure Jason's tears were over Deanna.

Posted by nykaren1955 on 01-06-09 at 01:33 PM
Yes I watched it. I think by previous topics on this site I put 2 and 2 together and think its going to be Dyana. Because, she left that other guy. Then she went to Hollywood. They said on the article I read on this site. Whats there for her except Jason. I don't know but have a feeling.

Posted by true on 01-06-09 at 02:14 PM

DeAnna's DAWdom is starting to rival that of the ultimate Bachelorette DAW, Trista. GO AWAY DEANNA, you had your time in the spotlight, now beat it. GAK.

I liked the widow too, Tummy, but something about her seemed very plastic. Her home furnishings looked like something out of a very expensive, I mean very, very expensive model home. I wonder what she does for a living. Oh, and her drawn on lips and especially her drawn on eyebrows creep me out.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-06-09 at 02:25 PM
I loved her yard though. But her bedroom was so luxurious I would be afraid to get too rowdy in it, ifyouknowwhatimean

Posted by mrc on 01-06-09 at 03:05 PM
She reminds me of Anna (Tony Dimiera's wife) on Days of Our Lives.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-07-09 at 09:42 AM
Why do I think it's funny that you know who Anna is!?

Posted by mrc on 01-07-09 at 11:23 AM
B/c you're as old as me?!?

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Posted by Karchita on 01-07-09 at 02:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-09 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

That widow is freaky. She looks like a monster.

I'm bummed I missed the part that showed her house. I bet it would creep me out too.

ETA: GO AWAY DEANNA. JUST GO AWAY YOU WASHED UP DAW.

Posted by TheWanderer on 01-12-09 at 11:09 PM
Remember... her husband was killed in a plane crash.
First, I am positive that he was well insured. Second, if he was on company business, there was probably money from the company, and then of course, the airline. If it was a private plane, then any insurance covering the plane/occurpants, would kick in.
To put it mildly, she's probably a millionaire.
Even with that, I agree, she's too plastic.. too much "Stepford"

Posted by Angelflutter on 01-19-09 at 06:49 PM
Since she looks soooo plastic - maybe it was cuz of " PLASTIC SURGERY "

Posted by staceyb325 on 01-07-09 at 03:43 PM
Monday's premiere was great - Jason will be an amazing bachelor. I agree he likes the brunettes.

This season has inspired me to start a blog for this show, as I am so obsessed. Would love your comments!

http://bachelorlove.blogspot.com

Posted by Bebo on 01-07-09 at 08:28 PM
Welcome to the forums, Stacey. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. This is a discussion forum, and we ask our posters to post their comments here instead of advertising their own sites. If you'd like information on our advertising policies, the guidelines should help you.

Posted by samboohoo on 01-08-09 at 10:24 AM
Oh Yay! I don't feel like the only idiot watching this disaster in the making.

I haven't watched since the Firestone series, or maybe the one with Meredith and Bob. I know enough to be caught up. And I'm only an hour into this season, and I still know enough to be caught up.

Jason: Absolutely adoreable. Completely.

Deanna: Go away.

The current batch of girls: I think I was lucky to see one from each limo who I thought was okay. Maybe.

Jillian: Too career driven, I think. I'll need to see a little more of her.

The Widow: I agree with what True said above. Too fancy, too plastic, and I think she almost looks like she is old enough to be his mother.

The tall mother of two: I liked her in her kitchen. I thought it was a little awkward when she met him. I'll see how this one goes.

The good teeth girl: I liked her all the way up until her stalker talk.

The blonde from Seattle might be okay.

Please tell me it gets better. Please renew my hope.

Tis the season.

Posted by Farmie on 01-08-09 at 11:34 AM
>The tall mother of two:
>I liked her in her
>kitchen. I thought it
>was a little awkward when
>she met him. I'll
>see how this one goes.

I think her name is Stacia, and she didn't get a rose. I liked her too.

Chris Harrison is doing a blog this year, and he wrote that there wasn't too much alcohol during the first night. Jason had it written into his contract that the first night wouldn't be too wild with alot of alcohol.

Farmie

Posted by crs3192 on 01-11-09 at 10:53 PM
Did anyone else notice that one of the girls - I think her name was Nicole - was so much like Shayne from last season?! I couldn't put a name to her face but she reminded me so much of someone and then I finally thought of Shayne.

She didn't get a rose but she was brunette. That was the main difference between the two.

Posted by Karchita on 01-13-09 at 02:59 AM
I liked the widow a lot this week. A lot.

Posted by LostAddict on 01-13-09 at 12:39 PM
Me too.

Posted by rodmonium on 01-13-09 at 09:49 AM
It's going to be Melissa or Deanna, no doubt in my mind. He was salivating over Melissa, and his grin got bigger and bigger after each question she was answering while on their date.

"The Widow's One on One"
Posted by CSHS79 on 01-13-09 at 10:02 AM
I think we all need to wait until next week's episode for Jason & the widow's one on one date.Jason may be attracted to a number of women but I think the widow could be a frontrunner. He has a suprise for her that tells me he likes her alot.

"Shannon"
Posted by Loree on 01-13-09 at 11:49 AM
Nobody can convince me that Jason really wanted to keep Shannon around. The look on his face after he gave her the rose did not show a man that liked her. Jason's face shows his emotions. I'm sure the producers want her kept around for ratings. Plus someone that crazy maybe should be kept around where they can watch her. She is the type to climb the fence or go looking for his son if he booted her.

"RE: Shannon"
Posted by blueahh on 01-13-09 at 03:07 PM
I agree, Shannon as well as the Lacrosse coach (Megan?) are there to add spice to the series.

Posted by mrc on 01-14-09 at 10:22 AM
Melissa is def. top three for Jason. I think the widow (Steph?) will last much longer.

Anyone else get the feeling that Lisa(?) left b/c she knew she was going home anyway? Not that her grandmother wasn't about to die, but I didn't buy her argument.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-14-09 at 03:53 PM
My sound came and went the other night so I missed alot. What I did like was the previews of Stephanie and her daughter next week. She's so much prettier when she's dressed down.

Posted by LostAddict on 01-14-09 at 03:55 PM
I agree Tummy. I liked her a lot this week, she seemed more "natural" (until she got all made up for the rose ceremony).

Posted by Karchita on 01-17-09 at 01:22 AM
Yes, I got the feeling that Lisa wasn't that into Jason or knew that he wasn't that into her and that made it easy for her to quit. But I also thought she was truly concerned about her grandmother.

Posted by woiwod on 01-14-09 at 03:12 PM
I have always liked Jason but I must admit I was a bit upset with him the other night when he kissed so many girls. I think he is setting himself

Posted by fonddaflowers on 01-16-09 at 09:32 AM
Jason also doesn't look like the kissy type. He should remember that his son is going to see this show.

Posted by SenecaTurtle on 01-16-09 at 00:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-09 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

Anybody else think the whole blimp message "Melissa + Jason" might be a little foreshadowing??? I just remember thinking at the time it was a little strange/obvious. I already like Melissa though, I watched her on the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders reality show before and she was one of my favorites then, she's very down to earth.

*ST*

Posted by fonddaflowers on 01-16-09 at 09:28 AM
She looks so much older than the other girls and more important Jason!! I think Ty would be shy with her.

"Jan 19th"
Posted by jbug on 01-20-09 at 09:15 AM
So, Jason seemed to have a great time with the widow (Stephanie?) and her daughter. I'm sure he must really be struggling with whether he wants more than one addition to his family right now; but if he had just met her somewhere and fell for her - & she happened to have a daughter.......

The girl on the date that he didn't give the rose to? Natalie? She was too materialistic IMO. He kept saying how beautiful & sexy she was but I wasn't seeing it. She just looked like another pretty blond to me - but not strikingly beautiful. I do think he should not have picked the rose up - he should have left it on the tray. That was sorta like Deanna letting him get down on his knee before she turned him down.

I don't like Shannon (I think that was a pitty rose) or Megan (another feel bad for her rose) or Erica or Naomi. I hardly remember the Kari girl at all.

I think I like Lauren. I hope she was not "spilling the beans" to put others down and make her chances better. I hope she only told Jason what she did to truly help him.
But..... didn't she and another girl say Jason told them that Natalie had named names? I thought Natalie only said "some" - no names.

Will you be mine? Ok, get in line behind Agman.....

"RE: Jan 19th"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-20-09 at 09:51 AM
Jason told one girl that Natalie hadn't named names, I think. But I think Lauren was CYA.

Agree with you on the picking the rose up thing.

Posted by rodmonium on 01-20-09 at 12:34 PM
it looks like on Jason's myspace, which is set to private, but the picture he has on his main page, is him kissing a girl who looks certainly like Melissa!! If you can't find his myspace, look up Deanna's myspace, and he is a friend of hers!

Posted by woiwod on 01-22-09 at 02:54 PM
I thought picking up the roae was a nervous reaction and he probably wished he hadn't.

Posted by Loree on 01-20-09 at 01:16 PM
Enough with the shots of Nikki's breasts. We see them more often than her face.

I think Jason truly likes and relates to Stephanie. But I do not see any chemistry there. Just a real friendship.

Jillian and Melissa seem to be his favourites as far as I can tell.

Shannon is definitely getting the pity roses or he is being told to keep her for drama.

I didn't even know Kari's name. I kept thinking Erica, Megan or whatshername was going to get the last rose. I was happy Erica went home.

Posted by woiwod on 01-22-09 at 02:58 PM
I was also happy that Erica went home. I felt she was the biggest troublemaker. I think he kept Megan because he figured out that Erica was making trouble for her and wants to see if the problems persist once Megan is there without Erica's nastiness. My favorite is Jillian, of cource, being Canadian and all eh? Not only that but she seems like real fun.
I predict that Melissa, Jillian and Stephanie will be the final three.

Posted by woiwod on 01-22-09 at 02:52 PM
I think Natalie did name some names but it wasn't shown so we would all be curious.

Posted by woiwod on 01-22-09 at 03:00 PM
I really don't think that shannon is emotionally strong enough to go through all this. I think she is basically a nice girl but can't handle it.