URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 170
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I wonder how much money Linda had left after the state of Texas and Federal Government took out their share from the check ?"

Posted by kickstart31 on 11-25-03 at 07:07 PM
I wonder if Linda has a twin out there? LoL! I could care less about money, would like to find that true love as I believe they have stumbled upon. Where are all the single women out there like Linda? Her age and up? David was right when he said she is a Pure Girl. He is a lucky man! Wish them the best! Hopefully they will be happy from here on out," they deserve to be ",for being such good hearted kindled spirits. Just being themselves! Keep it real people! They are two very compassionate spirits combined to make a big difference within all that they do. Just keep on smiling, laughing, and forever be happy," for it will bring your life's longevity and the two of you will lift up others spirits around you. Giving them hope and filling their life's with happiness as well. Not to many people left out there like them two. They make a great team! Keep it real and stay strong, cause you two know so many will try to knock you down out of their envies etc.. God Bless! No I'm not of any religion, "Just Spiritual"! LOL! By the way anybody know what city Linda is from, cause I sure want to meet a cousin or friend from over their with her same qualities. Take Care!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion