URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 170
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Pull up anchor"

Posted by JFK3674 on 10-09-01 at 05:17 PM
How many people out there wanted them to pull up anchor when Toni ran off the boat to hug Jeanette? Too bad big brother rules didnt apply and that would have been her booting.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Pull up anchor"
Posted by MandyM on 10-09-01 at 08:01 PM
I agree! Toni needs the boot in a big way. Hopefully tonight is the night!

MM "The thing women have yet to learn is that nobody gives you power. You just take it." --Rosanne

"RE: Pull up anchor--put it on Toni"
Posted by Dakota on 10-10-01 at 00:27 AM
I was thinking the anchor should be on Toni. Thank GAWD she got wacked tonight. Poor Greg doesn't yet know her true colors. Bug-eyed, big boobs and a mouth that says whatever pops into her brain as useful to her at the time. Don't you just cringe when her eyes get bigger than her implants? I was hoping Jeannette would wag her finger, but I loved the "in your face" move by Jeannette right after Toni said "I'm not someone you should get on the wrong side of." Keep the self-agrandized fantasy going, babe. You can clean her up, but she's still trash!

Posted by Gypsy on 10-10-01 at 01:09 AM
Yes - me!! I fear for the nightmares I know will come every time I picture that red bug-eyed face - omg... HOW did Jeanette restrain herself and not flatten her? That was some scary $hit for sure!

Posted by Loree on 10-10-01 at 04:08 PM
We had friends over while we were watching the show. Their little boy kept asking who the scary lady was. I thought he was going to cry when she was yelling. LOL!