URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID110
Thread Number: 17
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If John had been Capt..."

Posted by Spanky68 on 06-01-07 at 11:58 AM
I agree that John singlehandedly found the treasure. He deserved a much bigger share of it than he got.

And I agree that JD is not a good captain so far.

But I wonder...what would have happened in the 1st ep if John had been named captain, as he wanted.

My guesses:

A) everyone would have been required to ask about his horoscope at least twice a day.

B) the women would have been required to do grunt work in his cabin on command.

C) everyone would have to speak in that freakish whisper he was using early in the episode.

D) the other pirates would have to tuck their gold into his G-string on command

What do you think?

Flashy sig by RollDdice

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: If John had been Capt..."
Posted by qwertypie on 06-02-07 at 12:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-07 AT 01:12 PM (EST)

*giggle*
Sorry Spanky, I am still trying to get over the scientist/exotic dancer title.
I am wondering what he qualifications are for either.
ETA:
OK, I stand corrected
John Lakness is a self-described "unapologetic nerd" who taught himself to program computers while in grade school, which got him into plenty of trouble with "hacking, cracking and anarchy." As a professional engineer and scientist, he studied physics at the Air Force Academy in Colorado, received his bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and studied materials science at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). A scientist by day, he is a lead Chippendale Dancer at night. Although his brain is full of science, entertaining fills his heart. Lakness describes himself as Tarzan dressed in a tuxedo to entertain at a dinner party. He loves to see a smile from every woman in the audience, which motivates him to stay in excellent shape and practice several professionally-choreographed dance routines. A consummate athlete, John takes any physical challenge he can find as a way to stay fit: wrestling, running, swimming and a refusal to drive when cycling is at all possible. He says that if he wins PIRATE MASTER, his first selfish purchase will be a vainglorious billboard in the runner-up's hometown. He currently resides in Carlisle, MA, with his dog, Machiavelli. His birth date is March 23, 1982.

I've been planked by Tribe!

Posted by cahaya on 06-02-07 at 04:51 PM
He currently resides in Carlisle, MA, with his dog, Machiavelli.

Well, that explains everything.

Piracy on the high seas & hoisting of the Jolly Roger by agman

Posted by KeithFan on 06-02-07 at 04:36 PM
I'm sure someone would end up having to "polish the compass" if-you-know-what-I-mean!

Recycle your sigpics!