URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1699
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"get for real on the bachelor show"

Posted by ironmantullos on 01-05-09 at 09:14 PM
these shows are stupied.. what is so real about the men that are on the shows and the women that are soooo much wanting to be with them.. come on it would be more real if there was a man with a reallll job and real women that are really looking for someone .,.. that dosn't look like a model ok really these show are so far out there that they are full of ---- the people that write these show are stupied... if you want me to comment on any other show i'm a very good ---hole...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: get for real on the bachelor show"
Posted by TheWanderer on 01-05-09 at 09:31 PM
Welcome to the boards.. and I agree with you.. you are an a**hole!
First, it would be nice if you learned to spell correctly (the word I gather you meant was "stupid" not "stupied")
While a lot of things are staged, the models go through a rigorous (for the most part) screening process. What do you expect them to pick? ogres?

"RE: get for real on the bachelor show"
Posted by Asrai on 01-05-09 at 11:16 PM
First of all, welcome to the boards.

In the future, it would be nice if y'all took the time to take a look at the guidelines at the top of the page. We don't personally attack others here. Bash the contestants of a show, rant about how "stupid" they are, or claim your undying adoration of a contestant is all good....just don't attack another poster here.

Face time with Slice

"WARNING"
Posted by Bebo on 01-06-09 at 10:16 PM
Our guidelines clearly state that new posters should be welcomed appropriately and that bashing any poster is not permitted here. Your post was completely inappropriate.