URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1694
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Name that Goat"

Posted by newsomewayne on 08-01-13 at 12:06 PM
You are a hamster inside the current house.

Who is your target for a Final 2 as the perfect goat to guarentee your victory?

Myself?
1. Jessie
2. Candace
3.Gina Marie

I almost put Aryan in at #3, but I'd be afraid with this group that if she lasted to the vote, she could turn hatred into begrudging gameplay respect.

Definitely not coming with me:
1. Mcmanda
2. Judd
3. Helen

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Name that Goat"
Posted by Belle Book on 08-01-13 at 04:19 PM
I'd put Elissa in the Top 3 instead of Candice, although she'd be my third choice, with Jessie and GinaMarie my top 2 choices. As for Aryan, I'd be more afraid that if she lasted long enough, I'd kill her.

Those who definitely won't be coming with me are Amanda, McCrae, Judd and Andy. I like Helen, so I'd want to keep her around but she's not good goat material.

Posted by Aruba on 08-01-13 at 06:57 PM
Perfect Goat:
1) Jessie - No question about it.
2) GinaMarie - Easy call at #2
3) This is where it gets tough. I'm leaning toward Spencer. The only friend he has/had in the House is Howard so I don't see a majority of the Jury members throwing him a vote.

I'd stay away from Aaryn as well.
Heck, in BB8 Evil D!ck emerged victorious even after calling gay Dustin "princess," referring to Amber as a cocktail waitress slut who used abortion as a means of birth control, dumping ice tea over Jenn's head, and repeatedly mocked Jameka's devotion to her religion.
AND ALL FOUR WERE ON THE JURY!!!

No Way
1) McCrea
2) Helen
3) Andy

Posted by Estee on 08-02-13 at 02:53 PM
Oof. This one's painful.

I will not assume I could expose Helen's machinations. If I was part of them, I feel I could figure out her spin moves -- but she might easily exclude me. But if she's the manipulator, she has to go and if she's the mom, ditto.

McCrae: out. Break up the pair.

Andy is a pure floater. Use him until about F6, then get out.

Elissa can barely be tolerated and no one wants her around. Great goat, but just try hauling her through -- she's the most likely to sabotage any attempts at saving her.

I might try to carry Amanda for a while if she needed a new ally, and she's an interesting one to potentially face the jury with... she's offending more than a few people in the cage. If it looks like she's making herself more hated than I am, bringing her along might be an option.

Aryan and GM... both are potentially great goats, but I'm not sure I could share a cage with them for that long without getting myself thrown out of the game.

Judd, gone. Too charismatic. I'd want to save him as long as possible just to have someone I could stand -- and that's why he has to go.

Spencer: out so I don't have to listen to him.

Candice is a possibility for bringing along. She needs a new alliance badly. She's just going to be almost impossible to protect because the others aren't seeing her that way yet. Openly pairing up or being suspected of same feels like a good way to be evicted.

With Jessie, we're counting on her ego and inability to tell when her ego is getting to others, along with her being tied to the raft. But everyone else is counting on that too...

The more I think about this, it works out as:

1. Amanda
2. GinaMarie
3. Elissa

Posted by Belle Book on 08-02-13 at 06:20 PM
Since Amanda's making herself unpopular I'd consider her as a good goat as well. I'd take Candice along -- she needs a new alliance badly -- if I could get away with protecting her from the others. Elissa would be my third choice (or second, if I had to let Candice go) with GinaMarie my reserve option in case I can't use Candice.

Posted by Starshine on 08-04-13 at 03:59 AM
I'm with you Belle, I think Candace is a better goat than Gina Marie, she seems to rub people up the wrong way, so

Amanda
Candace
Elissa

Posted by personofinterest on 08-05-13 at 07:55 AM
My view of these hamsters changes by the day. I kind of liked Amanda at first, but she really is coming off like a beyotch. I think that even McCrae is sick of her and doesn't know what to do. Helen can sound really patronizing but I think she still has a shot. I think right now I would say:

1. Elissa because she will never be able to outrun the Rachel stigma.
2. Amanda because when your fiancée wants to curl up and die whenever you speak, you must be a goat.
3. Jesse because she is completely alone right now; however, if she keeps being bullied she may become more sympathetic to the jury.

Posted by michel on 08-05-13 at 10:36 PM
The goat isn't necessarily the person the viewers hate. Take Jenna in Survivor Amazon for example who was a lot more popular with the jury than with the viewers. Maybe we'd be the goats!

To have a chance to win the game, I'd have to be in an alliance with Helen, Elyssa, Andy, Judd and McManda so MY goat would have to be one of these people. Keeping any of the outsiders would be detrimental in the end. Elyssa would be, by far, the best choice to take to the end. As for back-up plans, it would depend on how I was perceived myself.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-06-13 at 12:23 PM
Elissa would certainly be the best bet in that case, although Amanda would be second since she's become pretty unpopular. I love Helen, but she's too smart! Same goes for McCrae. Meanwhile, Judd's certainly too nice and Andy probably is as well.

Posted by michel on 08-06-13 at 07:33 PM
True but Amanda would have a great case to make to the jury: "I was a target and I played hard to win."

It's unlikely to work with the jury but these nice guys (including McCrae) would have to convince the voters that they did more than just float.