URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1693
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Slower than a Lost storyline!"

Posted by Estee on 04-27-09 at 04:56 AM
Even more powerless than a New York Post editorial! Able to dismiss actual results faster than Fox News Channel! It's Suuuuuuuuperleg! Yes, it's Superleg, unwelcome visitor from previous seasons, who with its powers of insipid delay, mandatory U-turning, and giving Phil something to bloody do, has come to Earth to completely waste an hour of your life!

I'd give good money for a pound of Kryptonite.

This thing is harder to put down than Lex.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Slower than a Lost storyline!"
Posted by jbug on 04-27-09 at 08:16 AM
The Reds didn't read the clue carefully. When they read it out loud, I caught immediately that it didn't say they were going to a pit stop. Happens every time! Actually quite funny.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Posted by Estee on 04-27-09 at 08:23 AM
Honestly, my first reaction when Phil told them they were the first team to arrive was wondering which rule had been broken. I didn't even spot the running countdown clock on the episode -- locally, the TBC hit the screen with over five minutes left in the hour.

I was very tired last night.

Posted by mindy23 on 04-27-09 at 08:56 AM
>Honestly, my first reaction when Phil
>told them they were the
>first team to arrive was
>wondering which rule had been
>broken. I didn't even
>spot the running countdown clock
>on the episode -- locally,
>the TBC hit the screen
>with over five minutes left
>in the hour.
>
I was wondering the same thing-what did they do wrong?? Then when I saw Phil hand them their next clue, I went, "OH MAN!" I don't even like these girls, but I did feel bad that they FINALLY made #1 and it wasn't even a pit stop!! What a slap in their cute little, snitchy faces!

At least that gives Victor time to get his leg cramps in control, and the sisters time to catch up. I was a little worried about that, being that I'm way over Luke and Margie!! AND the fact that they (L&M) were already counting their dead chickens (sisters) before the race was over. Or at least they THOUGHT the race was over! HA HA HA!!

Posted by samboohoo on 04-27-09 at 01:46 PM
I too wondered what they had done wrong. It didn't suprise me given how much camera time wsa devoted to them wanting to be first.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Belle Book on 04-27-09 at 07:14 PM
Me too. My first thought was "What did they do wrong?" Then, Phil handed them their next clue and I realized, "It's a superleg! Of course!"

Posted by Molaholic on 04-27-09 at 08:20 PM
"What did they do wrong?"

My first thought when Phil said those dreaded words "first team to arrive" was something about them not changing after the swim challenge.

Or maybe one of them "tinkled" in the water...

Posted by Scuba Steve on 04-28-09 at 04:19 PM
Congratulations, Mark and Michael. Your legacy has not been forgotten.

"Superlegs stink"
Posted by moonbaby on 05-02-09 at 11:22 AM
but are very good at prompting an outpouring of curses and disgust.

Kill the superleg!