URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1692
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Amazing Racer 10"

Posted by Belle Book on 04-20-09 at 07:46 PM
Wow-ee, what a leg! The good news is that we finished second, Victor! If we can keep this up, we'll make the finals for sure!

The bad news is, we had to hear LaKisha & Jen and Margie & Luke yelling at each other! I was wishing for some earplugs -- or to just disappear. What about you, Victor?

As for Mark & Michael -- see you at the Finish Line! You weren't the best racers anyway.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Amazing Racer 10"
Posted by Molaholic on 04-20-09 at 08:28 PM
Err... (slurp slurp)

Ish there someone (slurp) at the mat? Phil (slurp) (munch)

Why (slurp) are those people (munch) yelling? (slurp)

Phil, you're (slurp) missing some good food here (slurp)

Those yelling people should (slurp munch) try these noodles...

Agman's specialty

Posted by dabo on 04-21-09 at 08:50 AM
Oh, let's give the cheerleaders a dance routine challenge and watch them step on everyone's toes. No, you haven't stepped on enough toes, do it again and again and again!

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 04-21-09 at 08:23 PM
I am so happy we have left Thailand and are in Australia. Finally, a place where they speak English! What? We aren't in Australia? We're in China? They don't speak English and there are a lot of them? *shudder* I can't do this. I'm going to explode....oh, I know! I need to dance! I'm a good dancer! What? Not good enough? Hey! I didn't step on their toes...they stepped under mine! Oh, just forget it. I'm gonna go sit with my cute little cormorant coromorant Chinese bird. He's sweet and quiet...as long as I keep my hands around his neck...

Oh, and for all of you naysayers who thought I would be the one to blow up at the mat chat...I am way too proper for that. I only yell at foreign, non-English speaking male taxi cab drivers...oh, and oompa-loompas that don't get out of my way. Now that is the proper thing to do.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-21-09 at 08:39 PM
I'm glad you didn't yell at the mat. I just wish you didn't yell, period. On the other hand, you don't get into arguments with your partner or with other teams.

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 04-22-09 at 11:29 AM
Oh, Tammy. You are neither an oompa loompa nor a boy so what do you need to worry about? Now, Victor on the other hand...

I do not yell. I just voice my frustration opinion with a high amplitude.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-22-09 at 04:19 PM
You can yell at Victor if he ever treats you like a three-year old, with my blessing, Jamie.

Posted by olathejoe on 04-23-09 at 12:10 PM
I sure hope they go someplace warm next week so we can show off. At least the previews there is some swimsuit action. I wonder if they will let our gal wear a bikini?

Jamies oobies

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 04-24-09 at 09:18 PM
Listening to Margie and Luke square off against Jen and Kenisha was really annoying. We had to stand there like dummies and listen to all that garage.
It's alot like just listening to Tammy.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-25-09 at 10:30 AM
I agree with you for the most part, Victor. It was way too annoying to stand there like dummies and listen to Kisha & Jen arguing with Margie & Luke. I was relieved to escape that! But actually, I think it was a lot like listening to you when we were in Romania.