URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 169
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Great shows that nobody watches"

Posted by Siebured on 12-31-03 at 03:03 AM
I have a few. My current favorite is Becker. I'm just now catching it in reruns. I love the twisted humor.

The first episode I saw, Jake, the blind guy, met a woman, who was also blind, and set up a date. Neither one knew the other was blind. They went to the appointed bar, sat across from each other at the bar, and thought they were stood up.

The next episode, Jake and Reggie were hanging a picture in the bar. Jake was holding the nail, Reggie the hammer, Jake says, "What ever you do, don't hit my fingers, I'm in the middle of a really good book".

Great stuff. I'm sure there's more good stuff out there that most of us don't know about.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Great shows that nobody watches"
Posted by Big Al on 12-31-03 at 01:23 PM
In Becker, what happened to the rat faced guy who was the Super in Becker's building and for some unexplained reason hung out in the coffeeshop all day? What is the story with the morbidly obese guy that now hangs out in the coffeeshop for some unexplained reason?

Posted by Big Al on 12-31-03 at 01:29 PM
Grounded fo Life is pretty good. It got kicked off one of the major networks and was picked up by WB. Doubt if it has much of an audience anymore.

Posted by ginger on 01-08-04 at 04:55 PM
I kinda like Grounded, too.