URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 169
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Payment Due: Additional Payment Due"

Posted by Monkeyboy on 08-24-01 at 09:19 PM
Dear Management of Blowsvivor LLC Inc:
I want to thank you again for the $600,000 dollar payment received from Mr. Shakes Burnitt for the care and housing of your castoffs for the duration of your show, Blowsvivor.
However, it has come to my attention from one of your castoffs, a Mr. Dabo, that while under your direction, our monkey-butlers performed a significant service for you in the way of animation.

I am well aware of the monkey-butlers talents in the field of animation, but was only recently apprised of the sitaution where they performed a great service to your company through their animation with the understanding that they would be compensated with a payment of $150,000.
Apparently, I was misinformed about the nature of the extra $150,000 payment, assuming it was for the future care of your castoffs which was soon to be due.
None the less, I think you will agree that it would be "unjust enrichment" for your company to profit from my monkey-butlers animation skills without proper compensation to our island.
Please send the incurred $150,000 to our office immediately so we may continue with our mutually-beneficial business partnership with no further misunderstandings. I await your payment.
Best Regards,
Mr. Monkey Boy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Payment Due: Additional Payment Due"
Posted by Art Vandelay on 08-25-01 at 05:56 PM
Go get em Monkeyboy!
I hate to see people taking advantage of poor defenseless monkey-butlers who can't afford attorneys.

(Poor Monkeyboy. Nobody will post to his poor, pethetic thresd.)

Posted by dangerkitty on 08-25-01 at 06:11 PM

I don't want to work
I want to bang on the drum all day
I don't want to play
I just want to bang on the drum all day

Ever since I was a tiny boy
I don't want no candy
I don't need no toy
I took a stick and an old coffee can
I bang on that thing 'til I got
Blisters on my hand because

I don't want to work
I want to bang on the drum all day
I don't want to play
I just want to bang on the drum all day

I can bang that drum
Hey, you want to take a bang at it?
I can do this all day

That's what I always think of when I see that sig pic....
And, yes, I know he's actually playing the cymbals...
**waves at MonkeyBoy** Hi sweetie!!

Posted by Art Vandelay on 08-25-01 at 06:56 PM
Hi Kitty!
I love that song. It's just what this board needs today.
Perky, funky, and groovin...sure to turn that frown upside down.

Why am I posting here today kitty?
I've got a lot of things to take care of so why amd
I posting here today?
Why Kitty why?

Posted by Drive My Car on 08-25-01 at 09:04 PM
Ummm Art, I went to the Zoo today, and looked for a penguin with sunglasses. Can you believe? Not a single one! I also looked for a Monkey playing drums or cymbals. You would think that one of the Primates would be musical ( or at least have some rhythm )
But No!!!

EBug- who couldn't find any monkies that could speak or type, but fell in LOVE with the gorillas.

Posted by Monkeyboy on 08-26-01 at 02:56 AM
>EBug- who couldn't find any monkies
>that could speak or type,
>but fell in LOVE with
>the gorillas.
Bughead...I don'tt kno anyy monkkees tht cann typ or spek either....but women go for that short, dark, and handsome look of the gorillas. It's animal magnetism I tell ya!