URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1688
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jason IS the next bachelor"

Posted by pippi_longstocking on 08-20-08 at 09:10 PM
I almost think he's too good for this show. I can't imagine the producers casting or finding enough women that would be great for him and his son Ty. Half will probably have acting/model aspirations and maybe a small handful will be genuine.

I appreciate however that the show is stepping outside the standard box and casting a bachelor that has a child from a previous marriage.

I really hope this show is filmed in Seattle. I couldn't imagine being willing to leave a child again to participate in a reality show looking to find love.

Anyhow, I really loved Jason in the Bachelorette season and I'm sure I'll love him again. I just hope he doesn't lose who he really is as it seems so many people who appear on reality shows abandon their entire pre-show lives for ones that involve cameras.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jason IS the next bachelor"
Posted by Runnr3003 on 08-20-08 at 10:20 PM
YEAH!!!!! GO JASON!!!

I think the network will do their due dilligence in making sure that they get the kind of gal that Jason wants and maybe not so much what the network wants this time around. I think he'll do great, and pick out a really nice gal. Jason's no dummy, and I think its a wonderful idea! WTG FLEISS!!!