URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1687
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Amazing Race 9"

Posted by Belle Book on 04-13-09 at 07:32 PM
Third place! Not bad! Of course, we could've gotten second if you hadn't struggled with the Roadblock, or if we hadn't gotten lost on our way to the Pit Stop. But we could've gotten fourth if LaKisha & Jen had remembered to bring their bags to the Pit Stop, so I'll take third.

And speaking of making errors -- Mark & Michael, what were you thinking? You forgot to follow directions again? Maybe that's why Phil hit you with 2 two-hour penalties.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Amazing Race 9"
Posted by olathejoe on 04-15-09 at 01:36 PM
nobody wants to play this game this season it seems, so I guess I'll give it a shot:

Hey, is it just us or do these shirts seem to be getting tighter and tighter every episode?

signed,

Jamie's Breasts

Posted by beau_30 on 04-16-09 at 11:19 AM
I've been so angry with these forgieners since they dont start speaking any english, its hard to comphrend what i'm thinking.

I think the shirts get smaller, I love mine..

Posted by Seana on 04-15-09 at 08:50 PM
You see, if we'd still been in the race, Amanda and I wouldn't have been stupid enough to leave our fanny packs at a dock. I can't believe anyone would do that. I mean, the only thing stupider than that would be to leave it on a gypsy's cart.

Sig by agman

Posted by featherfish81 on 04-16-09 at 12:51 PM
But at least it wasn't in an obvious enough spot for me to be able to get a shot of it.

Plus, you looked for it as soon as you realized it was gone, instead of saying, "Well, we're in a foreign country with no ID and no money and no shoes, but that's okay. Everything will work out."

Signed,

The Cameraperson

Posted by Seana on 04-16-09 at 02:08 PM
It's true, cameradude. We were vastly superior racers. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sig by agman

Posted by Molaholic on 04-17-09 at 08:44 PM
<cruses EPBvM for making me have this stoopid bird on my shoulder>

Welcome to Bangkok! Congratulations on the great job at the Tooth Detour (my grandmother was there, but didn't make the final edit).

I'm also glad that our taxi drivers got all that wait time while teams retrieved their packs at the pier.

Mark & Michael - honestly (a funny word to use with you guys, but it fits) you really should consider just pulling an Osten. Save a little face and just drop out before you get Philiminated before you leave the Pit Stop.

OK racers -- play nice!

<wonders where to go to get stoopid bird doo off my shirt>

Agman's specialty

Posted by Belle Book on 04-18-09 at 10:14 AM
You're right, Native Greeter -- maybe Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum (aka Mark & Michael) should pull an Osten and just drop out. They're too far behind to survive. But somehow, I doubt that'll happen.