URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1683
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dr. Andy Baldwin on CBS early show "

Posted by observer on 07-30-08 at 10:57 AM
The anchor said they were going to have someone, (I think she said "expert"), talk about what to do in case of an earthquake. I would have recognized him instantly if an anchor said that the segment was about dating on a TV show, or dating in general. I think of Andy as someone who's knowledgeable about TV show dating.

Andy didn't talk about the Bachelor or who he was dating.

He mentioned that he was on the sixth floor in L.A. in the earthquake yesterday. He said that he got under a table. He said that when he was in medical school in San Francisco, he had been in several minor earthquakes.

He gave a lot of the typical advice about what to do in an earthquake. He said that if you're in bed in an earthquake, that you should stay there and put a pillow over your head.

Maybe he's hoping for a career as a medical correspondent for a TV show. Maybe that's why he went on the Bachelor.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dr. Andy Baldwin and Tessa"
Posted by Philjane on 08-08-08 at 04:41 PM
We have just seen the final of the Bachelor with Tessa obviously getting the final rose. I restrained and did not jump on the net to find out the result before it aired. I could not believe all the updated gossip Andy and Marla Maples thats just weird. Tessa seemed like such a natural down to earth beautiful young woman and then he dates someone like Marla older, bimbo like and appears the complete opposite to Tessa. Such a shame Andy and Tessa could not work it out has actually put me off the show and unrealistic.

"RE: Dr. Andy Baldwin and Tessa"
Posted by observer on 08-08-08 at 10:13 PM
Many people go on the show because they want to be actors, models or singers. But, I still watch the show and enjoy it.

By the way, what country are you from? Is this show popular in your country?