URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1683
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 16 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale"

Posted by dabo on 05-07-10 at 01:09 PM

The Rules!

This week the voting is different. Instead of singling out which team goes home or is it a nonelim/superleg, you want to try to peg the finishing order, who finishes:

3rd/2nd/1st win!

Please use the following designations in casting your votes:

BC for Brent & Caite (Dating Models)
DJ for Dan & Jordan (Brothers)
JC foe Jet & Cord (Cowboy Brothers)

Should you feel, for example, that Brent & Caite will finish 3rd, Dan & Jordan will finish 2nd, and Jet & Cord win the race, your vote should read:

BC/DJ/JC!

Of course, the other standard rules apply:

Cast your vote in the subject heading (erase where it says "Re TAR 16 Fans..." and replace with your vote). Reply only to this post unless you decide to change your vote in which case you should reply to your own vote post. Don't worry about the nonelim and superleg stuff, this is the finale. State your own logic, speculation, wishes, etc. regarding your own vote, tell us what you really feel. Have fun! And, you know, vote.

Eliminations

Leg 001. Dana & Adrian (Married HS Sweeties)
Leg 002. Jody & Shannon (Grandmother/Grandaughter)
Leg 003. Monique & Shawne (Legal Moms)
Leg 004. NEL (Jordan & Jeff spared)
Leg 005. Joe & Heidi (Married)
Leg 006. Jordan & Jeff (Newly Dating BBers)
Leg 007. NEL (Jet & Cord spared)
Leg 008. Steve & Allie (Father/Daughter)
Leg 009. Carol & Brandy (Dating)
Leg 010. NEL (Louis & Michael spared)
Leg 011. Louie & Michael (Detectives)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"JC/DJ/BC"
Posted by Estee on 05-07-10 at 02:41 PM
I'm all about the worst-case scenario.

With all first-place winnings to be donated to Focus On The Family.

"BC/DJ/JC"
Posted by Belle Book on 05-07-10 at 04:59 PM
Brent & Caitie fall way behind and come in third.

It's between Dan & Jordan and Jet & Cord for the win and Dan & Jordan come up short, leaving Jet & Cord the winners.

"BC/JC/DJ"
Posted by Loree on 05-07-10 at 05:31 PM
On the preview Brent and Caite are not around when the other 2 teams are doing the roadblock. I can't believe they are ahead so I am guessing they are behind and come in 3rd. Of the other 2 teams I think being a huge fan of the show will help the brothers if they do a memory challenge. And the cowboys do get mixed up and miss stuff alot.

"BC/DJ/JC"
Posted by ARnutz on 05-07-10 at 05:59 PM
I have no clue so this is my hope for the order at the finish line.

"BC/DJ/JC"
Posted by Max Headroom on 05-07-10 at 06:50 PM
Can't see Brent/Caite winning, can't see Jet/Cord losing.

"BC/DJ/JC"
Posted by princat on 05-07-10 at 08:52 PM
At least thats what I'm hoping for.

"DJ, BC, JC"
Posted by MaryKat on 05-07-10 at 09:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-10 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

Brent and Caite could be the winners, but my favorites are Jet and Cord.

"BC/DJ/JC"
Posted by PsychoKitty on 05-08-10 at 10:45 PM
I too have NO idea - I'm just putting down my dream list. I too will need therapy OR RESTRAINTS if Caite and Brent win. That IS the WORST CASE SCENERIO!!! Please God let it be the Cowboys!!! If not, Dan and Jordan - they at least would appreciate winning! NOT the numbskulls . . . !!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

"DJ/JC/BC"
Posted by dabo on 05-09-10 at 03:07 PM
Dan and Jordan amplify their minor mistakes, it gets worse the farther they get.

Jet and Cord are great cowboys but get thrown by any high tech more complicated than a blinking traffic light.

Brent and Caite, the only advantage they really have is they're too dumb to know they can't win, everyone else knows it so they're being ignored. The other teams will think they are behind when they're ahead.

"BC/DJ/JC"
Posted by Seana on 05-09-10 at 05:28 PM
Here's hoping. I couldn't take Freddie and Kendra, The Sequel.

Thanks for running the vote thread again this season, dabo! I didn't play the whole time, but it's always fun to peek at this thread.

"BC/JC/DJ"
Posted by michel on 05-09-10 at 05:58 PM
Except for last week, the brothers have had the best edit. The cowboys have looked good also but they've rarely been in trouble. When they have, it wasn't nice either.

"BC/JC/DJ"
Posted by kidflash212 on 05-09-10 at 06:43 PM
Jet & Cord are just too obvious (although Meghan & Cheyne were also obvious last season).