URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 168
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TiVo Spoiler 1/18 & 19 "

Posted by Pinkster on 01-11-06 at 11:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-06 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

1/18 -
"Iyanla decides on of the women cannot be helped"

1/19 -

A new housemate arrives and immediately shows her jealous streak. Christian's mother visits.

Since later on in the spoilers both Christine and Jill are still in the house after these dates...

The only other housemate Iyanla is in charge of is the new Lisa A.

Is she going to be kicked out?

Even though Iyanla isn't the "main" coach, could it be Lisa (#1))?

There's a picture on Christina's site that is at TJ's graduation dinner. So it can't be TJ.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TiVo Spoiler 1/18 & 19 "
Posted by Labyrinth on 01-12-06 at 09:22 AM
don't get your knickers in a twist. Deciding someone can't be helped and kicking someone out of the house - two different things. I think IV will give Lisa2 a "serious talk" about her not trusting the progress and being authentic (translate - doing everything I tell you with groveling).

With a "new housemate" on 1/19 that means someone is going to graduate. I bet TJ as her hubby is coming to visit and that usually heralds a bye-bye.

Posted by bentherdunthat on 01-13-06 at 02:01 PM
Good call Labyrinth.

Posted by Yadah on 01-13-06 at 03:18 PM
After watching todays program ... it's the new girl...can't remember her name (how sad is that). The short one that is maybe Hispanic. I agree though with Labyrinth...IV does say that maybe she's the wrong lifecoach for her...but that doesn't necessarily mean that she'll be given the boot.

Posted by Juliejo on 01-16-06 at 03:05 PM
Its Lisa 2. I saw the preview and Iy was talking to her. Very unprofessional if you ask me to tell her that when she already has no self esteem.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 01-16-06 at 04:08 PM
Yes I agree it's Lisa2. IY gets pretty tough with her. I know they're trying to get her to take some responsibility but I think IY has been rude to her since day1...the preview shows IY telling Lisa2 "I can't be your coach!" It'll be interesting to see what Lisa2 does that warrants such a thing.