URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 168
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Article about Joe from Chicago paper"

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-14-03 at 08:20 PM
I didn't have a very favorable opinion of Joe before I read this article (the grandstanding, the flashing money, the hitting on Laura while hugging Lisa goodbye...). But, after reading his answers to these questions, I honestly have to say...I still don't like him. Thought some of you might like to read it though.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/television/cst-ftr-fiveqs09.html

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Article about Joe from Chicago paper"
Posted by beachgal on 09-14-03 at 08:29 PM
Thanks for the scoop, Happy. I don't love Joe either but I actually think he and Lisa would do well together.

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-14-03 at 08:37 PM
Joe & Lisa? Or Joe & Laura? I don't think he and Lisa would have done well at all, and there was absolutely no chemistry between them. Lisa maybe liked him as a friend, but her body language said that was all there was. Laura though...maybe...she loved everything he did, and she could hold her own with his family too (hell, Laura could hold her own with just about anybody, LOL).

Posted by beachgal on 09-14-03 at 08:47 PM
Good eye, Happy! I meant Laura. Joe and Laura seem to appreciate each others strengths and tolerate each others weaknesses.

"Hey...maybe THAT's the twist!"
Posted by beachgal on 09-14-03 at 08:54 PM
Just thought of something...that MAY BE the twist! Lisa and Hank have eloped this weekend and is no where to be found. Joe and Laura don't have other plans on Tuesday night. So instead of cancelling the show and wasting the catering deposit, Joe and Laura tie the knot!!!

"RE: Hey...maybe THAT's the twist!"
Posted by HappyDayz on 09-14-03 at 09:04 PM
LMAO! That would be a good show too!

"RE: Hey...maybe THAT's the twist!"
Posted by Swami on 09-14-03 at 11:48 PM
That would be a great twist! From the article, it sounds like Joe can't wait to hook up with Laura!

IceCat is a Genius

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-15-03 at 00:16 AM
Hey, just remember, the chicks picked him over some seemingly better guys, so they got what they wanted out of him....