URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 168
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ah...Come on guys"

Posted by GlockGal on 11-25-03 at 02:47 PM
Hey, lets hear it for those romatic saps that truly thought it was a nice ending (me!)Yes, there are a lot of "what if's" (the main one being how he is going to pay the taxes on that place...I lived in Austin, I know how high they are!)I did see a few cattle, but they looked like mutts. Nothing you can actually sell or make any money one, but who knows? Maybe he will come up with something.
Is Linda going to stay? I think so....hey fairy tales happen, and it did seem sincere.
He does need to ride North though! That little paint looked a little fat! ;)
This was a helluva lot better than goofy old Marriott who was just looking for a Hollywood hook.
G.G.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ah...Come on guys"
Posted by MTW1961 on 11-25-03 at 07:12 PM
I admit it. I liked the sappy ending. I also choose to believe that they were truly falling in love and will one day be married (and live happily ever after).

"Romantic sap checking in"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-25-03 at 08:38 PM
It was very sweet. Who knows what the future will bring but they seemed genuinely happy to be together again. It was nice to see.

Now someone hit me over the head with harsh reality, ok?

"RE: Romantic sap checking in"
Posted by bell83 on 11-25-03 at 10:51 PM
OK that ending was SOOOO lame! She didn't choose hime so what are the producers going to do about the fairy tale ending we all expected? Pay Linda to come back and "fall in love" with David. she definitly knew about the money before she came back! i have to admit she's a good actress but sorry too OBVIOUSLY set up for me!!

"RE: Romantic sap checking in"
Posted by EmpressDR on 11-30-03 at 03:58 PM
Bell, you are SOOOOO right! You said it, exactly, for me!

"RE: Ah...Come on guys"
Posted by redheaded_sweetheart on 11-30-03 at 08:06 PM
Let's hear for the saps!!! I too enjoyed the ending and see no reason to question where it goes from there. I think this "Joe" was a much better person than the last one, but the show was not...however, I must admit that I would like to see David and Linda ride off into the sunset together.