URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1678
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hamster Phantasy: 2nd Eviction Entry"

Posted by tribephyl on 06-27-13 at 03:49 PM
The show has officially kicked off and the game has already got some leaders...

Welcome to OR Welcome back to Hamster Phantasy!
...a game to play as a twist to "normal" behavior, while watching the newest season of Big Brother play out on your home screens.

If'n you've made an entry for the 1st eviction you can skip over the next little bit down to the entry.
If'n you're new to the game let me explain a little bit first.

The cast will be known as hamsters and your job is to pick the best phantasy team of hamsters to help accrue the most amount of points by the end.
Each new player (you) will have a phantasy team roster with 4 slots available.
Pick the 4 hamsters that you think will help make you the most points.

The possible points are...

Wins Head of Household (HOH): 20 points
Is named MVP (MVP): 15 points
Wins Power Of Veto (POV): 10 points
Nominee who is Saved (SAVE NOM): 5 points
Nominee who is Evicted (EVICT NOM): 2 points
None of the above (FLOAT): -1 point

And as much like in the show, the promise being that "Floaters" will not win the game. They will not be receiving points in this game either.
So pick those hamsters whom you think will make the biggest moves.

Should be simple, right?

Well, the show also promises... "Expect the Unexpected" ...and I'd be irresponsible to not also state that I too believe in that motto.
I have the capabilities of throwing a few obstacles into the well worn paths from time to time. Stay vigilant.

Results...so far
Okay, this is where I would normally set a table of scores but they are not ready just yet. Things haven't played out completely enough to give full results.
However, we did get to find out whom the first HOH was, and of this moment; personofinterest, Snidget and D'Abby are in the lead.
But anyways, that is news that is still subject to change. On to the new entry...

2nd Eviction
Deadline for entry: Wednesday, July 3rd @ 8pm BOARDTIME.
Pick your team of 4 phantasy hamsters. You may choose all new hamsters, switch out a couple from last week, whatever. Just pick 4.

Hamster 1 ~ Hamster 2 ~ Hamster 3 ~ Hamster 4

The vince3 memorial list of remaining hamsters:
Aaryn ~ Amanda ~ Andy ~ Candice ~ David ~ Elissa ~ GinaMarie ~ Helen
Howard ~ Jeremy ~ Jessie ~ Judd ~ Kaitlyn ~ McCrae ~ Nick ~ Spencer

Host Notes:
I have a twist coming for next week.
Oops, did I just nibble that out loud?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"kris' new entry"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-28-13 at 03:05 PM
transferring kris' phantasy team picks from the old thread...

candace, mcrae, aaryn & elissa

"RE: kris' new entry"
Posted by krismiss2us on 07-01-13 at 08:18 PM
ok this is the third time i've tried to post something...thanks tribe!!! of course i'm getting less witty with each post...

"RE: Hamster Phantasy: 2nd Eviction Entry"
Posted by suzzee on 07-02-13 at 04:16 PM
Now that I've seen some of these Hamsters in action let's see if I can do a better job of it. Or not.

Candice~Elissa~Howard~Spencer

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by DearAbby on 07-03-13 at 09:59 AM
I'll go with one phemale this week and only three phellas:

Elissa ~ Howard ~ Jeremy ~ McCrae

Posted by personofinterest on 07-03-13 at 12:46 PM
Guess I will go with McCrae (hope he gets MVP) - Elissa (probably will be a perpetual target) - Aaryn (for very different reasons now. hope she is out next) - Helen (please win something)

Posted by Snidget on 07-03-13 at 04:41 PM
Aaryn ~ Amanda ~ Andy ~ Candice ~ David ~ Elissa ~ GinaMarie ~ Helen Howard ~ Jeremy ~ Jessie ~ Judd ~ Kaitlyn ~ McCrae ~ Nick ~ Spencer

Checks against list of who I will never include on my phantasy team based on some of their live pheed phootage...

*cue Tribe creating a twist that will make it so I can't have a team without at least one of the ophensive phive*

Andy - Elissa - Nick - McCrae

Posted by tribephyl on 07-03-13 at 05:16 PM
I'm with ya', Snidge.
I'll go one deeper and claim only those "offended" by the offenders.

Andy ~ Candice ~ Helen ~ Howard

Posted by Aruba on 07-03-13 at 05:37 PM
McCrea - My odds on favorite to "win" MVP for Week 2.

Aaryn - She's hopping mad over her brainless love interest's nomination this week. BB would LOVE for her to win HOH to really reek havoc in the House.

Nick - My gut tells me he's bound to win something this week.

Helen - I'd be surprised if the greatest divide in Reality Show history gets bypassed the first two weeks of the season...making her nomination material.

Posted by kircon on 07-03-13 at 06:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-13 AT 07:22 PM (EST)

Just running through again! Or should I say rolling?

My list:

Amanda ~ McCrae ~ Nick ~ Spencer

Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-03-13 at 07:17 PM
Now that I've gotten to know these people a little bit, I almost wanted to keep my original picks. Is there a bonus or something special for keeping one's original picks throughout the game? If there is, then I'd like to keep my original picks. If there is not, then here are my new picks:

Aaryn Jeremy Andy Amanda

But if there is a bonus involved, I would like to keep the originals. I understand that this may not be answered in time and may cause some controversy; I'm a little unsure to even ask, but here I go anyway. I'll accept using either set of picks, whichever way the rules go. Or if the time expires before an answer comes, I'll use the 2nd set of picks. Sorry to be such a bother, tribe.

Posted by jbug on 07-05-13 at 09:17 AM
I knew I'd have trouble keeping up...
Sorta late I am

Just consider my picks the same each week -
except of course for that dumb bum David - sheesh! I can't believe I picked him; but trust me all my picks were completely sight unseen.

Andy

David insert McCrae when next picks are due please

Judd

Kaitlyn