URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1678
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"

Posted by Belle Book on 03-23-09 at 06:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-09 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

Wow, Victor! We came in first again! Now let's just hope we don't go from first to next-to-last again! But for now -- let's celebrate! Awesome job on the Roadblock, and we really kicked tail on the Detour, huh? And you listened to me! Now if you continue to keep on listening to me and don't revert to treating me like a three-year old, we'll get all the way to the finals and win!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
Posted by MKitty on 03-23-09 at 11:21 PM
Darn..and we came in second again! We are totally rocking this thing...despite being old and in so-so shape! Take that you young whipper snappers...I may be 68 but I can still totally outsmart all the other stupid teams! Geez...most of them didn't even figure out the whole "load the basket" thing like we me and your bro, eh, Tammy? Why don't you hook up with us...I am sure your bro and my son would make a beautiful couple! I can just picture it now!

Well, we'll get lots more time to bond as we hang in the pit stop together...ah...winning is so sweet isn't it? But hey, give an old man a leg up next time...kay?

*Race duds by Agman*

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-24-09 at 04:02 PM
You cheated, man! You didn't even fill up the feed all the way up to the line! I could see about 3 more inches to go from the top of your feed to the line, yet they let you go early with the clue. Cheater.

Anyway. Won't somebody please feed these poor kids on the street? Maybe we could use the camel feed to give to the kids as it's better than nothing.

Posted by MKitty on 03-24-09 at 05:46 PM
oh my lovely deaf son....would a man of God cheat??? And, besides....why would the lovely local man give me a ticket if I hadn't done it properly??? Hmmmm????

Don't even get me started on the fact that nobody was docked or penalized for using the wrong utensil for at least half the time in the feed portion of the detour! Racers in the past have been docked time for not reading the clue properly!! But alas, I kicked your young butt, so that is all that matters!

*Race duds by Agman*

Posted by HauntedOne on 03-25-09 at 07:11 AM
Looked like Jamie had plenty of camel feed left when she got in the cab. I'm sure they wouldn't mind eating that. Matter of fact... I'm a little hungry myself.

Posted by Molaholic on 03-23-09 at 11:31 PM
fruuut fruut freet freep <stops to blow nose> freet fruut freep!

Welcome to the Pit Stop and Jaigarh Fort. Please be kind to the rampaging primates <quick glace at Phil, with small smirk well hidden by enormous 'stash> because they are our friends.

Tammy & Victor - congratulations of the fantastic win. I'm sure you'll enjoy the kayaks. Just don't sue us when they flip over someplace on the way to Catalina.

Mel & Mike - I'm impressed. When I'm his age, I hope I have the strength to blow my pipes like Mel did during the Feed the Camel task.

and finally, our lovely losers, Christie and Jodi. The elephant thinks you did a fantastic job, and she wants you to come back and give her another facial.

Agman's specialty

Posted by MKitty on 03-24-09 at 05:44 PM
I gotta say Greeter..your little nose pipe really freaked me out. Ewww..just ewwww. How do you clean the snot out of that thing???

*Race duds by Agman*

Posted by HauntedOne on 03-24-09 at 06:57 AM
Hey Tammy. How'd that dirt taste?

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 03-24-09 at 12:11 PM
Well, Tammy, we really rocked in this leg. Mel might have outhustled the other younger people, but we rolled over everyone and that's because Tammy kept her mouth shut and listened to me.
By the way, sis, what did you fall over or was Jaime tripping you?

Posted by Belle Book on 03-24-09 at 04:03 PM
I'm not sure what I fell over. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jamie, however.

Posted by Seana on 03-24-09 at 06:34 PM
Just for the record, Amanda and I would have done "Shakers". We're so pretty that we would have been done way before Tammy and Victor.

The camel-feeding roadblock...I dunno. Sweetie? Would you have done that one or would I? You probly should have, since I would have done the running-in-your-gitch one.

So far:

Me - 4
Amanda - 1 (2?)

Sig by agman

Posted by Max Headroom on 03-25-09 at 06:56 AM
That camel task required getting dirty, so it would be yours to do. C'mon Kris, think a little bit.

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 03-26-09 at 05:13 PM
Did you all see that? I really rocked that roadblock, me and my boobies! We are good with animals and we didn't need any help from boys!

Oh, and did you see me cry for those poor animals? See, I do have compassion....for dogs, goats, cows and Luke...and not one of them speaks English either! So there, you little naysayers!

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 03-26-09 at 05:25 PM
Jaime, if you need any help getting all that hay off your boobies, I'm willing to offer my services.

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 03-26-09 at 06:21 PM
What part of "no help from boys" didn't you get, or am I missing something here?