URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1670
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"

Posted by Belle Book on 03-09-09 at 07:14 PM
Wow, Victor! From eighth last week to third this one! This is more like it! We really worked together during the Detour -- I agree that Asian engineering helped! That and the fact that you listened to me as well during the task.

And good job at the Roadblock! You sure knew your literature classes! And best of all, we didn't get the U-Turn. Although I can sure see why Amanda & Kris got the U-Turn -- they are a very strong team. And that's one less strong team we have to worry about! Now we just need to avoid the U-Turn and we'll be in the finals for sure!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Posted by MKitty on 03-09-09 at 11:58 PM
yeah,yeah,yeah. I am right behind you and your bro, girly. Never underestimate a guy that is part Judy Garland and part Jerry Falwell! Hah! Maybe we can't stack as well as you two, but man, can we build and find stuff! And..we know our Russian Lit as well. We'll be seeing you soon my sweets (rubs hands evilly, invoking Mr. Burns)

*Race duds by Agman*

Posted by Seana on 03-10-09 at 00:27 AM
Well, babe. We did a great job, but those nasty girl teams did us in. Poor Margie and Luke. They were probably so shocked to see that those other teams had U-Turned us. I guess youth doesn't equal winning after all.

Well, at least we're still smokin' hot. Vámonos a Sequesterville!

Sig by agman

Posted by HauntedOne on 03-10-09 at 06:56 AM
Amanda and Linda in the same house? That's beyond smokin'. Wouldn't be interested in a little switch-a-roo would ya?

Posted by jbug on 03-10-09 at 08:45 AM
Yea! Join us by the pool; we're waiting for ya!

Posted by Max Headroom on 03-10-09 at 08:49 AM
*sniff*

We weren't mean to anybody, and look what they did to us!

*wipes eyes*

Posted by Belle Book on 03-10-09 at 04:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-09 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

I wonder if we should tell Kris that LaKisha & Jen didn't U-Turn them! Or Jodi & Christie, for that matter. Well, I guess either team can tell him themselves when they arrive in Sequesterville or call Amanda & Kris -- unless Victor & I get there first, and I sure hope we don't! Even if it does mean Amanda & Kris find out who really U-Turned them!

Posted by LibraRising on 03-10-09 at 09:25 AM
Ye who didst not know me shall have both thy bodies and the bodies of thy three sisters pecked by wild seagulls until thine blood flows like crushed cherries fresh from the orchard.

Why does a Russian ghost talk like a King James Bible?

"Let me translate..."
Posted by Molaholic on 03-10-09 at 07:46 PM
Вы которые не знало меня не имеете и thy тела и тела ваших 3 сестер клюнутых одичалыми чайками до потоков крови thine как задавленные вишни свежие от сада.

Agman's specialty

(bbl for my real post)

"RE: Let me translate..."
Posted by LibraRising on 03-11-09 at 09:24 AM
Just be glad you didn't have to unscramble Constantin Sergeyevich Stanislavski!

OK, the accent was fake. I just really love Tatiana del Toro.

"RE: Let me translate..."
Posted by Max Headroom on 03-11-09 at 12:04 PM
Or Fyodor Dostoevsky. Hasn't everyone read The Brothers Karamazov?

Maybe I'm not as dumb as you think.

Posted by warp_core breach on 03-11-09 at 10:01 AM
(*string of Russian curses*)

Stupid Americans! Not know name Chekhov! Chekhov like Smith for Americans! Duh! Is cold! Chekhov!! Chekhov!!

Ahh! Pretty girl with red hair know Chekhov. Spasiba!!

Rest of you Americans stupid!

~ Letter Lady

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 03-13-09 at 07:15 PM
Spasiba!! is Russian for smart. I know, because I am a good Russian reader!

Spasiba!! and beautiful! No wonder everyone loves me!

Posted by IanQuentin on 03-13-09 at 11:59 AM

Welcome to Siberia! We've never been here before and to celebrate it, we have a new twist in the race called the blind U-Turn. It's 100% as nasty as the original U-Turn, but with a hefty dose of paranoia for who did it. It's like our very own murder mystery.

By the way, did you notice our opening credits got snazzier. We're using scenes from the race and everything. Keepin' up with the times. That's us.

Christie/Jodi: You're Team Number 1! Wait. What? How did this happen? Which dark powers did you impersonate on a phone call to accomplish this. Geez, I guess anything really can happen in this race. Oh yeah, here's some motorcycles for each of you. You don't deserve our hybrids.

Lakisha/Jennifer: Will wonders never cease. I notice that you two didn't talk much this leg. Not even a little whine. Wonder if that had anything to do with your placing. Hmmm.

Tammy/Victor: You're Team Number 1 ... of group number 2. Isn't it amazing when you follow instructions and follow markers. And just so you know, if I made that Asian engineering comment, I'd have the FCC all over me. But it's ok if you two say it. Now here's the rest of the asian jokes I want to you make so they can make it on air.

Margie/Luke: I don't suppose you ever watched Star Trek. How many russian names can there be? What are they teaching you in school? U-Turning 401 is not a class, but you two are good at it. Well, here's some . Good thing we didn't have you pick out statues of Stalin.

Cara/Jaime: Girl-Power. You two powered your way through that detour without the help of ANY boys. Well, except for one, who U-Turned another team specifically for you. Guess he didn't have faith in your girl-power.

Mel/Mike: Hmph. I would have thought of all teams, you two would know how to handle your wood better than anyone else. I mean didn't you write about it? (Well else did you think I meant?)

Mark/Michael: The clue to the house was even at your eye level, and you still missed it. Man that's sad. It's a wonder you were able do the roadblock at all (with letters flying past you). And to think you two are the closest we have to Alpha Males on this race. Sheesh.

Amanda/Kris: You two were in love and you quickly blamed gypsies for the loss of your fanny pack, and that's all we remember about you. Thanks for being one of the best boring racers out there. Now you get to go to sequesterville, with all of the other couples, cause dating/married folks aren't winning this race.

Better late than never. Thanks Agman for the siggie!

Posted by Belle Book on 03-13-09 at 03:28 PM
Thanks for telling us that we're team number 1 -- even if it's only of group number 2, which really means we're team number three, Phil!

Oh, and please don't mistake Victor & I for Cao Boi, Phil. Who wants to be as nutty as he is?

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 03-13-09 at 07:10 PM
Well, Bertie finally came through with his promise...sort of. I still think he spent just a little too much time on those other teams. Come on, they are just not beasts like me. Yeah, that's it. I am a gingerbeast that can build big, giant woodstacks... with no help from boys! And *rainman voice* I'm a good reader */rainmanvoice*... with no help from boys! Oh, and I can guess a Russian word in a single try....with no help from boys! I can do everything..... with no help from boys!

Do you think I will lose any of my fan base if I keep saying that? Yeah, I didn't think so either. I'll just bat my eyes and toss my hair around some more. They will stay. They kinda have to. This is Jaime world, you know.

What was this about a girl named Cara? If she has red hair and can do everything without help from boys, then, yeah, I know her.