URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 167
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"so lost......please help"

Posted by blueeyegal21 on 11-25-03 at 09:15 AM
ok i just switched to night crew at my job and i am lost on what happened b/c i fell asleep....

what did he tell cat....what did she say?

i know he choose linda but what happened it made it seem like she never showed up he was just standing there with paul forever...then what happened someone please fill me in

thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: so lost......please help"
Posted by ValleyGirl on 11-25-03 at 10:08 AM
Cowboy David picked Linda, but she was so upset that he had lied to her she didn't show up for the final ceremony, so there was poor Butler Paul and Cowboy David standing there for what seemed forever and no one showed up for the ceremony.
Then we flip to Texas with David coming out of the airport and taking a limo to this ranch, where "lo and behold" awaits Butler Paul with a letter for David from Linda. David reads the letter and then who should appear but Linda. Paul offers Linda a check for $250,000 and gives the Ranch to David. Linda and David then get on David' horse and ride away into the sunset.
A perfect Hollywood-style ending, I think Danielle Steele must have written this part.

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."