URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1661
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Victor versus TAR AI."

Posted by Estee on 02-23-09 at 04:40 AM
Randy: 'Look, dawg, you're a one-note performance, and you can't even keep that note steady. Up and down, up and down -- make up whatever you're calling a mind and spare the rest of us already.'

Kara: 'I'm sure I have an opinion, but I'm just too horny to figure out what it is.'

Simon: 'Would it be possible for one of you kind people in the audience to step forward and kill me now?'

Paula: 'I had a cat once. I smoked her fur.'

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Victor versus Jeff"
Posted by kingfish on 02-23-09 at 09:52 AM
God (I stole this one)

Enough said?

As one alpha male to another, and as the one with the bigger penis and deeper dimples, I will blindside <so code< your sister.

And I will take the go-carts.

"RE: Victor versus TAR AI."
Posted by Belle Book on 02-23-09 at 04:34 PM
Hey, I'd be happy to take you up on your offer, Simon -- or maybe you could kill my brother after the Race is over instead?

Posted by mrc on 03-01-09 at 11:27 PM
What an idiot. I can't believe how stubborn this guy is.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Posted by dabo on 03-02-09 at 01:29 AM
But dincha love how he got all emotional like!

Seriously, as a big bro myself, I would be so upset if I ever led baby sis down the wrong path.

Posted by Breezy on 03-02-09 at 08:15 AM
Word.

Posted by Seana on 03-02-09 at 09:41 AM
Yeah, it was pretty incredible, especially since getting lost on the mountain was the second time he'd been wrong. (The first was at the Sala Gymnastica, when they couldn't find the entrance.) What irked me more was how he managed to make it her fault for not deciding for the team.

Sig by agman

Posted by jbug on 03-02-09 at 11:56 AM
A total control nut.
And would not admit to making a mistake. No way.
Poor sis.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-02-09 at 01:20 PM
Tell me about it! I have to live with it every day!

Posted by Estee on 03-02-09 at 08:57 AM
And then he turned into Tatianna.

"RE: OR: How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb??"
Posted by mindy23 on 03-02-09 at 10:53 AM
Now, THAT is what was going through MY mind during this whole 'lost in the woods' fiasco!! GEEZ ALREADY!!

How many lawyers does it take to get lost in the woods, read the wrong signs, loose the key to the coffin, etc. etc....??

I know there is a whole lot of jokes that could be invented in just that ONE small session there. Not to mention that the DNA was running pretty shallow last night.

I personally thought I was going to have a heart attack watching this man be such a dork! Oh well....can't believe the fates turned around and they actually made it back in time to defeat the older couple. Karma was definitely not doing her thang............

"RE: OR: How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb??"
Posted by HobbsofMI on 03-02-09 at 12:40 PM
Tammy set it up though when she said Victor may do it his way but it is the best way or something like that when they stopped to book the flight first....

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl