URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1661
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Frank won't be kicked out for a least another week"

Posted by girlb4amirror on 10-26-01 at 10:58 AM
During Episode 3, they show wind blowing through Samburu's site to show the immunity idol symbolically falling down. They also show the torches and Frank's name blowing in the wind. But they don't receive their torches until they go to tribal council so this is actually from a future episode. I would have to watch again to see if any other names were noticable. There were also still a large number of torches so I think they will get immunity back next week.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Frank won't be kicked out for a least another week"
Posted by Goldielocks on 10-26-01 at 11:43 AM
This was a great observation. I saw the scene and something bothered me about it, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. The only tag that I noticed was Frank's (in fact, I think that it was the only one shown). Could mean that Frank makes it the farthest from his tribe, or could foreshadow his demise. I would guess that it is the former, because Linda seems to be the next target at Samburu (of course I could be falling victim to MB's editing tricks).

Posted by Kokoro on 10-26-01 at 05:47 PM
Okay so they were spears....and this is another way out there speculation but I took it to mean that they'd lose immunity twice from then on....you notice that only two spears dropped....one who we are believe was Carl's and the one labeled "Frank"....

----------------------------------------
"People are wishy-washy, they're conniving and they're stupid."
- Colleen, on her fellow castaways and by extension, the entire human race

Posted by Tinkerbell on 10-26-01 at 11:50 AM
Were those their torches or the spears they were given with their original stuff? I thought that too when I saw his name but then remembered that they each had their own spear.

"Agreed, Tink"
Posted by weltek on 10-26-01 at 12:24 PM
I think those were just the spears also. Anyone else want to throw their two cents in on this one?

I can't help but think that we're missing the clues out there this go round. It's frustrating.

"same here..."
Posted by mojo on 10-26-01 at 12:39 PM
I think they were spears, too.

"RE: scene capped"
Posted by Bungler on 10-26-01 at 01:08 PM
Here's caps from the scene being discussed. Hope they help.

Posted by AresMars on 10-26-01 at 01:22 PM
Yep them there things were spears

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.