URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1660
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BBRAT8: *POP QUIZ* (Due Sept. 6!!!)"

Posted by tribephyl on 09-06-12 at 08:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-12 AT 01:31 AM (EST)

GAH! TITLE Should read Sept 7!

Seeing as how the previous entry did not include the Week in a Day format change to the match the show, I must hold a *POP QUIZ* to make up for it.

This POP QUIZ entry will cover the F5. (After the official entry which; will cover the F6 'week in a day')
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (20)
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (20)
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (12)
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (20)
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (15)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (15)
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (30)
4. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (30)

Good Luck BBRATS!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BBRAT8: *POP QUIZ* (Due Sept. 6!!!)"
Posted by DearAbby on 09-06-12 at 10:24 PM
I know it's not due till tomorrow, but I may not have a chance then, so here goes:

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (20) Shane
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (20) Ian
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (12) No
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (20) 2-0
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (15) Danielle
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (15) Shane
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (30) Dan
4. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (30) Jenn

I think agman is after me!

Posted by suzzee on 09-07-12 at 12:01 PM

1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (20)Ian
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (20)Ian
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (12)Yes
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (20)2-0
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (10)yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (15) Danielle
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (15) Dan
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (30) Shane
4. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (30)Jenn

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by krismiss2us on 09-08-12 at 01:00 AM
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (20) Danielle
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (20) Dan
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (12) Yes
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (20) 2-0
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (10) yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (15) Shane
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (15) Dan
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (30) Dan
4. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (30) Shane

"*POP QUIZ* Closed"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-08-12 at 05:42 AM
No more entries will be accepted.
I'll be posting the next entry/last entry soon.

"RE: *POP QUIZ* Closed"
Posted by kircon on 09-10-12 at 11:37 AM
I am so confused.