URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 166
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What about Hurricane ?"

Posted by Ricky on 11-25-03 at 00:05 AM
On David's new ranch they brought his horse named "North" to him. Um, what ever happened to Hurricane ? Can he trade in Linda for Hurricane ? Do I smell a sequel to fix up either North or Hurricane.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What about Hurricane ?"
Posted by StarryLuna on 11-25-03 at 06:42 AM
lmao Joe Millionaire for horses...that would be funny. I guess even Fox couldn't afford to fly Hurricane over for him (although I totally expected David and North to come across Hurricane on their ride.)

By the way, I totally cracked up when David was talking to North. "I've been in Italy. It-a-ly." Did he expect the horse to repeat him?

A JSlice of holiday spirit!

Posted by ValleyGirl on 11-25-03 at 10:14 AM
I think David was more into Hurricane than he was into the girls! The last I heard of Hurricane was that he and Olinda had teamed up and were doing some kind of an adult sex show in Stockholm.

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

Posted by bell83 on 11-25-03 at 11:21 PM
It-a-ly! That's hilarious!! there was something wrong with that horse's eye btw. he looked like he needed an exorcist!

Also, if this was not his ranch to begin with, why was his horse there?

Posted by Ricky on 11-27-03 at 02:40 AM
When the limo pulled up to drop David off at the ranch, his horse was tied to a tree. It was a surprise to David (supposedly) that his horse was there since he had never been to that ranch before.