URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 166
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Spoiler!!!"

Posted by realityjunkie on 10-09-01 at 11:03 AM
I just looked again at my tape of last night's show. In the previews for tonight's show where it shows Mike hugging Jeanette on the beach, I saw the open WHITE ENVELOPE in Jeanette's hand!
Obviously, Mike and Jeanette are partners again and they win the switch card. So, it looks like Mike is staying for the finals. Now, does Jeanette get rid of Antooley?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Spoiler!!!"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-09-01 at 11:05 AM
If this is true, great find junkie!

Unfortunately I'm at work and my tape from last night is at home, so I can neither confirm or deny this. And sleeeve's tape picked a bad time to break, so we're without previews.

I'll try and check when I get home tonight.

-SB

Posted by true on 10-09-01 at 11:14 AM
It's true!

I just watched it again myself, and Jeanette is indeed holding a white envelope as she hugs Michael, so one of them gets the switch card tonight!

true

Posted by Drive My Car on 10-09-01 at 12:44 PM

Party On Clown!

"I feel like I'm in bed with too many people" - Michael the Clown

Posted by supershirll on 10-09-01 at 04:32 PM
(Hi E - Did you get my messages?)

I never saw a vidcap of the argument between Toni and Jeanette. Did you guys see one? Who was there during this argument? That could give us an idea of who will be voted off tonight.

Posted by realityjunkie on 10-09-01 at 05:00 PM
>(Hi E - Did you get
>my messages?)
>
>I never saw a vidcap of
>the argument between Toni and
>Jeanette. Did you guys
>see one? Who was
>there during this argument?
>That could give us an
>idea of who will be
>voted off tonight.

I can clearly see Antooley siting in the background during the fight. So, I guess either Ralph or Darren get voted out in the first jury elimination tonight.

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-09-01 at 05:17 PM
These are the famous bug-eye caps, one of the first topics ever on this site:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/5.shtml

Btw, there are some other scenes from the initial previews that I'm not sure we've seen yet:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/2.shtml

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/4.shtml

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/5.shtml

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/19.shtml

-SB

Posted by supershirll on 10-09-01 at 05:35 PM
Fantastic! Thank you, I missed the pre-show stuff. It looks like Michael standing next to Jeanette, so that is good.

This page seemed to have a couple of pictures that I don't remember seeing on the show.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/19.shtml

Picture #01 - Have we seen this yet? I don't remember it, but I have kids and sometimes miss stuff.

Picture #03 - Must be the jury because Tony has the Mohawk. Toni is in this picture!

Picture #08 - Anthony talking very closly to Jeanette. She seems to be wearing the same shirt as the fight with Toni. She has Ralph's shirt on her chair.

What do you think this means?

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-09-01 at 06:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-01 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

>This page seemed to have a couple of pictures that I
>don't remember seeing on the show.
>
>http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/19.shtml
>
>Picture #01 - Have we seen this yet? I don't
>remember it, but I have kids and sometimes miss stuff.

I've added Pic #1 below. No, I don't think we've seen a contest with the guys mouths taped shut yet.... humm.

>
>Picture #03 - Must be the jury because Tony has the
>Mohawk. Toni is in this picture!

Added Pic #3 below. Excellent eye shirll!!! Yep, it defintely looks like Toni is on the final jury (and therefore not in the Final Four!) My bet is Toni goes tonight and the final episode starts with 3 couples left.

>Picture #08 - Anthony talking very closly to Jeanette. She
>seems to be wearing the same shirt as the fight
>with Toni. She has Ralph's shirt on her chair.

Added image:

>What do you think this means?

Not sure, need to think on this one...

-SB

Posted by true on 10-09-01 at 07:04 PM
>
>I've added Pic #1 below.
>No, I don't think we've
>seen a contest with the
>guys mouths taped shut yet....
>humm.
>
>

Who is the girl with Anthony in this picture? Laura? And the guy in the background, is that Greg? Is it possible that this competition didn't make the show, or it occurs on loser island??

>

>
>Added image:
>
>
>
>>What do you think this means?

This picture really confuses me. It looks like Anthony is moving in for a kiss from Jeanette. If it's Jeanette's mission to get Anthony to loser island, this makes no sense. Maybe it's part of a competition??

And great job shirll on spotting the Mohawk!!!!

true

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-09-01 at 07:59 PM
>>
>>I've added Pic #1 below. No, I don't think we've
>>seen a contest with the guys mouths taped shut yet....
>>humm.
>>
>>
>
>Who is the girl with Anthony in this picture? Laura?
>And the guy in the background, is that Greg?
>Is it possible that this competition didn't make the show,
>or it occurs on loser island??

Ya, it looks like Greg to me. The guy isn't that buff and it doesn't look like Mike, Darin, or Ralph to me. I think the girl is Melissa with wet hair.

I think maybe a girl wins the other upcoming switch card and brings back Greg...

Posted by supershirll on 10-10-01 at 04:17 AM
Without seeing the vidcaps from the previews for the final episode, I am going out on a limb! I think these pictures tell us something about the last episode.

The couples from Loser Island pair up, but they must be with someone they were "coupled" with on the ship:

Bob & Gina
Anthony & Laura (see competition picture)
Tony & Lisa
Adrian & Tomiko
Greg & Toni
Ralph & Andrea

We know that Tony & Lisa and Greg & Toni are in the jury based on the picture. So, Anthony & Laura win! This would explain all the face time Anthony & Laura have gotten.

Darin & Melissa don't win, because they haven't gotten enough face time. So it is between Anthony & Laura and Michael & Jeanette.

Who wins? Let's look at votes:
Bob - M & J
Gina - M & J
Tony - ? is he still in love with Laura?
Lisa - M & J
Adrian - A & L (because Anthony is his buddy)
Tomiko - ? will she waste her vote on Melissa?
Greg - A & L (because that is what Toni wants)
Toni - A & L
Ralph - ? doesn't like Anthony, but is loyal to Toni?
Andrea - A & L

Now, I'm new at this! I could be totally wrong! The vidcaps from the previews might change this, but it is something to think about until we see the vidcaps.

Posted by true on 10-10-01 at 11:32 AM
ACK!! I think you are right. That is Anthony and Laura in the picture, and most likely they win the 3rd finals spot.

How stupid is this show? I mean, are they making up the rules as they go along? It seems to me, that the producers didn't like the 2 couples they had for the finals, and decided to add a third at the last minute.

This is completely unfair. Can you imagine Survivor bringing Gretchen back to compete in the finals against the hated Richard and Kelly? Or Sheryl coming back to Big Brother to go against Will and Nicole? Duh! Guess who would win? Especially after Laura has been at Loser Island for so long, and made closer connections with the jury! It puts the the 2 real finalists at a huge disadvantage.

What a major disappointment it will be if anyone other than Melissa/Darin or Michael/Jeannette win this game. To even give, say, Bob/Gina a chance to win is crazy. They haven't been on since the first show? Who will care?

Gotta give that Anthony credit though, for someone "not playing the game" he is making some sly moves.

I don't see how Michael/Jeanette can win. Toni has had time to poison the jury against Michael and Melissa, and Jeannette may not have enough time to help Michael or herself.

If it turns out that the couple from Loser Island wins, I will be disgusted. What a stooopid game.

true

Posted by supershirll on 10-10-01 at 04:29 PM
So true, true! I think most of the audience will be unhappy if someone from Loser Island wins! They showed justification for Jeanette coming back and possibly winning, but I for one cannot buy someone other than Michael & Jeanette or Darin & Melissa winning.

Further thoughts... The producers have spent a lot of time showing us Michael's redeeming qualities, but no time showing us Anthony's redeeming qualities. This might bode well for Michael. If the "bad guy" wins, you want the audience to think that he in some way "deserved" to win. Look at how Richard Hatch was "here to win", and Tina Wesson's backstabbing was "justified". The problem is I can't see how Michael pulls it off!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-10-01 at 06:44 AM

>>
>>
>>>What do you think this means?
>
>This picture really confuses me. It looks like Anthony is
>moving in for a kiss from Jeanette. If it's Jeanette's
>mission to get Anthony to loser island, this makes
>no sense. Maybe it's part of a competition??

It looks like it could just be Assphony coming over to console an upset Jeanette after she served as Toni's personal spittoon. I could see Jeanette getting all shaken up and she running off to sit down somewhere to cool off, and after Assphony finally stopped giggling his damn head off... he come over and boost her spirits up.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

"Trunk of Money...could this be a spoiler??"
Posted by Kramer on 10-09-01 at 06:07 PM
Did you notice that there is a picture of the trunk (or suitcase) full of money (picture #4) and then there is a picture of Anthony laying in his cabin (picture #26) with the trunk of money superimposed on top of him.

I hate Anthony and I hope he doesn't win. I hope this is not a Fox spoiler......

Kramer

"RE: Trunk of Money...could this be a spoiler??"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-09-01 at 08:03 PM
I think it was sleeeve that pointed this out when we first saw the vidcaps... I hope not, anyone except Anthony. His little condescending "if you'd only have been yourself Mike, you'd have won" speech last night made me sick... I hate people like that.

Posted by Drive My Car on 10-09-01 at 05:26 PM
I did shirl, but I didn't understand it.
Sorry I haven't gotten around to answering.
Please clarify, because I could get behind that.

Posted by NightScribe on 10-09-01 at 06:16 PM
ebug! I love your new wheels -- can we go for a ride sometime?

Posted by George Tirebiter on 10-09-01 at 08:54 PM
> In the previews for tonight's show where it shows Mike hugging Jeanette on the beach, I saw
>the open WHITE ENVELOPE in Jeanette's hand!
But didn't Melissa ALREADY win the Switch card--as yet unused? If Jeanette wins a Switch, it has to be in the final episode. . . right? So that means Tomiko or Toni goes tonight?

GT

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-09-01 at 09:06 PM
Exactly... it would mean Jeanette and Melissa are safe tonight, as well as Michael.

Posted by true on 10-10-01 at 02:30 PM
<BUMP> Part 2

As Dangerkitty so clearly pointed out on the Mike Sucks!!! thresd, the postings today are repetitous and, frankly, lame.

If we condensed all the Mike bashings, Toni is psycho, What are the rules, and Banana posts, this forum would be near empty.

Share your thoughts, if you must people, but please have the courtesy to read whats already been posted before starting a new topic.

ACK!

true