URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 166
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Vote on pics of SS in "Survivor wear""

Posted by RudyRules on 08-21-01 at 10:59 PM
OK, I promised that if SnoopySucks was rescued/found I would post pics of her in her "Survivor Wear".
Well, here they are as promised:
What do you think, is she a Kucha or more of a Ogakor kind of pooch?
OK vote: who is SS most like?:
Kucha: Liz, Alicia, Debb, Kimmi
OR
Ogakor: Lamber, Scerri (please NO!), MadDog, or Tina

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Vote on pics of SS in "Survivor wear""
Posted by George Tirebiter on 08-21-01 at 11:14 PM
Oh, that poor dog. . .

Sorry, RR, but she looks embarrassed to be attired in Scerri Blue, and that Electric Vomit just isn't her color. . . I believe she's more of an "Autumn," and should be sporting earth tones!

Isn't the DAW tribe's color brown? You might want to consider that.

Then again. . . that damned dog has gotten too much attention as it is! What was I thinking, replying to this?!

GT

Posted by RudyRules on 08-21-01 at 11:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-01 AT 11:28 PM (EST)

GT, you know you just HAD to respond, you love SS so much!
Sorry but as you are aware, they won't let us take any photos with our Brown survivor wear until the show is over.

Edited for speelllin

"Lis"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-21-01 at 11:24 PM
RR--
I have to agree earthtones would suit her better. She's a bit overwhelmed by all that color.

As for her resemblance--
well, she's trim but not super buff, not a cop type, has her mouth closed so that eliminates Kimmi...NOT Jerri, her chest doesn't look fake, so not Tina...
I'm going to go with Lis. She's cute, and looks like she knows it, but she looks more aware that Amber in the top pic at least...

Is that what you wanted to hear?
Woof! (translation: SnoopySucks is such a DAW!)

"RE: Lis"
Posted by RudyRules on 08-21-01 at 11:30 PM
>Is that what you wanted to hear?
>Woof! (translation: SnoopySucks is such a DAW!)

OFG, Yes, thanks for your very informed vote, you obviously are a woman of impeccable taste!

Posted by dabo on 08-22-01 at 00:18 AM
I would say SS is more the Maralyn type (but SS is better at staying under the radar when it's time to stay under the radar) so ... hm? ... SS is the young MadDog looking like an MTM wannabe, does that work?

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Posted by Lisapooh on 08-22-01 at 04:46 PM
I feel SnoopySucks has the soulful eyes and empty expression of Amber.

She really is adorable - I think the blue looks best on her but I agree that a warmer tone, perhaps a burnt orange would bring out her rosy cheeks. I'd also like to suggest some pink glitter to accentuate her wet nose.