URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1659
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"feel bad for Jeremy"

Posted by denisefl on 07-01-08 at 07:25 PM
I feel so bad for Jeremy he was so nice..however, The very first show when Deanna met all the guys I said Jason that first night. I can't wait to see who she ends up with ( I hope Jason) we will see.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: feel bad for Jeremy"
Posted by bole on 07-02-08 at 02:41 PM
i also picked jeremy and jason too on the first show. i would've never picked jesse as being one of the final two though. i do feel bad for jeremy. he seemed so sweet. i felt even more badly when he said he never wanted to go through this again and that he was done with love. i think he was a little quiet at the dinner because maybe he didn't know how to describe his feelings at the time or worried to say the wrong thing. if i had to pick, i would choose jeremy. he should be the next bachelor.

"Jeremy is dating again"
Posted by CSHS79 on 07-03-08 at 02:17 PM
According to Jeremy's post ouster interview he's dating someone.
As much as I wanted to see Jeremy and Deanna wind up together from what I saw during the season, I'm glad he's able to pick up the pieces. Since she obviously can't appreciate a good man like him, I'd love to see news of Jeremy being in a good solid relationship when hers hits the skids. To have her kicking herself for letting the right guy go and picking someone who'll obviously not work out in the long run would be sweet revenge.

"RE: Jeremy is dating again"
Posted by Asrai on 07-03-08 at 03:27 PM
As much as I'm a fan of DeJay, I hated how Jeremy was treated by the other guys. I'm happy to hear that he's moved on and trying dating again. I hope he finds true happiness. More so, I hope his family allows it to happen.

Scooping stars with Sharnina

"RE: feel bad for Jeremy"
Posted by denisefl on 07-03-08 at 02:38 PM
I think Jeremy should be the next bachelor too.