URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1658
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Beware of "

Posted by Estee on 02-16-09 at 07:47 AM

It'll mess you up, man. It'll totally mess you up!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Beware of "
Posted by mindy23 on 02-16-09 at 08:14 AM
I have NEVER laughed so hard! I had to stop the TiVo and run to the bathroom, due to an emergency, if you know what I mean!!

Who in the heck came up with that one?? I LOVED IT! And I thought only Wisconsin's were Cheese Heads....Phil, Kudos for you, man, that was AWESOME!!

Posted by Prof_ Wagstaff on 02-16-09 at 09:01 AM
I don't know. As a proud American, I'm torn on this one. Sure it was funny to watch the racers bumbling in the Alps with wheels of gruyre, but once you start allowing the Swiss to laugh at us... well, it is all downhill from there.

It's a slippery slope, I'm tellin' you!

Into the magna tribe by phyl

Posted by Estee on 02-16-09 at 09:07 AM
but once you start allowing the Swiss to laugh at us

1. It's okay: they're totally neutral.

2. Dude, they own the banks. They're already laughing at us.

wheels of gruyre

Which brings us back to that classic song:

i was run over by a rolling wheel of gruyre

Posted by vince3 on 02-16-09 at 09:05 AM
Well, he did say something about liking something that Roll'd during the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade........

Posted by ARnutz on 02-16-09 at 09:34 AM
I think that was the most hysterical task ever!

I love how they gave them those absolutely useless wooden carry things that fell apart like they were made of pick up stix!

"Grrrrrrrrr......"
Posted by Dizwiz on 02-16-09 at 09:38 AM

Posted by jbug on 02-16-09 at 10:43 AM
Someone posted this from the redneck's bio.
Steve solved the problem pretty quickly. Now if only he had had Linda pull her wheel down the hill like he did instead of sitting and scooting with it. Linda didn't analyze very well.

However, their redemption was short lived when they seemed to have so much trouble finding the PS. Course maybe everyone else did too and it was just edited to make it look like they had more trouble.

His one setback is that he suffers from claustrophobia. doesn't bode well. with Linda's analytical mind and Steven's ability to problem solve they could do well.

Posted by MKitty on 02-16-09 at 12:28 PM
I was actually pretty impressed with Redneck Hubby. Wifey..well, she seems like a world-class whiner...so may have to slap her across the head a few times..but hubby, he seems to have game!

Tribe manga'd my mug

"Loved it!"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-16-09 at 12:27 PM
Laughed until I cried. Rolling cheese and falling people make for great tv.

"RE: Loved it!"
Posted by KLicK on 02-16-09 at 12:53 PM
I'm so glad there are actually people in the world with my sense of humor. Now...it only someone had farted...I'd probably still be laughing.

"LOL"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-16-09 at 01:23 PM
In a perfect world, KLicK...in a perfect world.

Posted by Starshine on 02-16-09 at 03:32 PM
IMNSHO the bottle task, and the sausage making just beat it as tasks.

Have to admit that I laughed at it muchly though, and we have a custard pie task next week This season is looking very good

Something or Other

Posted by MaryKat on 02-16-09 at 04:03 PM
I laughed more at the bottle breaking tasks a few races ago. I was afraid somebody was going to get hurt falling down the mountain. What do the locals use to get the cheese down the mountain? It's definately not those racks they tacked together for the race.

Posted by jbug on 02-16-09 at 04:18 PM
The locals probably never keep the cheese up on the hill to start with! LOL The cheese is probably right there in the shed where they were stacking it.
Maybe those carrying racks were used to move it short distances - along flat paths. Who knows!

by Agman

Posted by Belle Book on 02-16-09 at 04:40 PM
That was real funny!

Belle Book