URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1658
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Salon Diaries"

Posted by Madigan on 05-17-06 at 04:56 AM
Did anyone watch "Salon Diaries" on Bravo? It's about Brandon (the stylist who got fired on the first season of 'Blow Out'). What did you think? It really seemed like they were all acting to me...and not very well. Is this going to be a series?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Salon Diaries"
Posted by LisaPles on 05-17-06 at 12:39 PM
I can only respond to admit that I watched a portion of this last night (don't tell anybody!) I'm not really sure what it's all about but I believe it is going to be a series. I'll probably tune in again, it can't be any worse than Blow Out, can it? Ha-Ha!

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-23-06 at 07:21 AM
He got his own show?? I didn't think he was all that interesting to watch on Blow out.

Posted by beckettrep on 05-25-06 at 07:52 AM
I enjoyed it but is it a one-time show or is it going to be a weekly series? Personally I tired of Blow-Out (well actually tired of Jonathon's self promotion) and didn't watch past the first episode this season. If they would have stopped making it one long product commercial and get back to the activities at the salon it might have been more interesting. Back on topic - I'd like to see Brandon have his own weekly show as long as he doesn't wind up mass producing some product bearing his name LOL