URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1656
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Best. Move. Ever."

Posted by krismiss2us on 09-01-12 at 02:32 AM
Dan's the man! He totally pulled it off and for that move alone deserves to win a second time!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Best. Move. Ever."
Posted by suzzee on 09-01-12 at 08:19 AM
And at this point will the noobs think to compare notes? I don't know if at this point they will, it's a gimme that Shanielle are the expendable ones in the new quack pack and a F2 of Frank and Dan would be the most interesting. The double elimination next week could be really dangerous for Ian and Frank both. This should be fun!

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by michel on 09-01-12 at 02:25 PM
It was a great move but Dan waited until his back was against the wall to do anything and then he really needed to count on Frank's gullibility.

Dan could have gone to Frank much earlier. As soon as frank won the veto last time in fact, Dan could have started working on him.

The same with Jenn. He knew he'd have to pick veto players so he should have gone to her and made a deal before she talked to Frank. It would have been so much easier for Jenn to refuse the slop pass and let Dan win veto.

A plan is much better than a Hail Mary.

Posted by CSHS79 on 09-15-12 at 09:29 AM
A plan or Hail Mary, does it really matter? After all, Jenn and Frank are both in the Jury House and Dan is still in the game. So regardless of whether you feel he made his moves too late, the only thing that matters is that the moves he made worked since he's still in it. Don't you agree??

Posted by Round Robin on 09-15-12 at 05:30 PM
But did it work more due to Dan's skill or the others' stupidity? I'd hardly say Dan deserves it when the rest of them are handing it to him on a silver platter.

Posted by CSHS79 on 09-17-12 at 01:34 PM
If were only speaking of Dan vs one other player, I'd agree with you. In this case we are talking about Dan vs the whole house. But the dumbest of all is Danielle since this is her game to loose if she keeps trusting Dan. If she were truly smart she wouldn't have used the veto and the F3 would be Dan, Danielle and Shane. As it stands now,if she wins Final HOH and takes Dan, he'll go from being her biggest supporter to telling everyone what a Master Manipulator he is and as such deserves to win.

Posted by michel on 09-17-12 at 02:24 PM
I don't agree because the difference is immense. A good plan could have gotten him to the end with a chance of winning the jury vote. As a last minute tactic, his funeral saved him but will probably cost him the needed votes.

Right now, I can't see why the jury would vote for him over Ian and he'd have a lot of trouble winning over Danielle.

Posted by Estee on 09-20-12 at 04:42 PM
It would appear the jury disagrees with your analysis.

Posted by krismiss2us on 09-20-12 at 09:48 PM
moron shot himself in the foot by giving that chain to ian. and regardless of whether it was dan or danielle in the F2 with him, ian was a sure winner. dan could've beat danielle

Posted by fredchirsty on 11-20-12 at 08:57 AM
Oh that scene really scares me...