URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1656
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does Jesse remind anyone else of...."

Posted by kcgapgirl on 07-01-08 at 07:38 AM
...Mike Boogie from Big Brother? For the last several weeks I've been trying to put my finger on who he reminds me of. I saw a promo ad for Big Brother and they showed a clip of Mike Boogie. It then hit me. Anyone else?

As for who Deanna should pick, I really do like Jesse. I'm just afraid that he isn't motivated enough in life. He really doesn't know what he wants to do after snowboarding and even said it's not about the money but about being happy. I know life's not all about money, but the guy's got to be able to take care of his wife.
Jason is great! I think he and Deanna and Ty would make a nice family.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Does Jesse remind anyone else of...."
Posted by Asrai on 07-01-08 at 12:57 PM
I can see the resemblance. I can also see Sean Penn, Breckin Meyer, and Michael Douglas.

I think Jesse is motivated to keep doing what he's doing. Which is fine.....for him. It might even be fine for his future relationships, but I don't see him and D in a grown up kinda relationship. She needs stability and security and Jason and Jeremy are/were the only ones at the end who could do that for her.

I, too, am rooting for Jason. He was my first pick right from the beginning and I hope they can make a go of it.

Scooping stars with Sharnina

"RE: Does Jesse remind anyone else of...."
Posted by aggie1286 on 07-01-08 at 02:16 PM
to me, jesse looks JUST like dave coulier from full house haha...you know the guy that played the goofy joey character? maybe that's just me, but i have heard others say the exact same thing!