URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1652
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What were you thinking"

Posted by rod57yellow on 06-25-08 at 07:59 PM
Deeanna, could you not see the chemistry between you and Graham.
I'm 44 years old and I could see the love between you'll. Girl you are such a fool. You just let your love slip away.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What were you thinking"
Posted by qwertypie on 06-26-08 at 09:32 AM
I was impressed she was able to go against type and let him go. If she is serious about settling down and starting a family, she made the absolute right choice.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Posted by byoffer on 06-26-08 at 10:05 AM
I agree. I think she looked into the future and saw herself siting with the guy she loves and being saddened by the silence. Some guys are just quiet (introverts with their emotions), and if that doesn't suit her then she was smart to let him go.

Posted by Lola007 on 06-26-08 at 10:36 AM
Yes you could see the chemistry (lust) between Deanna and Graham, but I was so glad to see her to let him go. He would have given her nothing but a lifetime of heart ache and misery. She dodged a bullet. The man is too uptight and unable to show the love and affection that Deanna seems to want.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-26-08 at 02:45 PM
Letting Graham go was quite possibly one of the best decisions she's ever made in her life.... I too was impressed that she was able to let him go. Deanna definetely is not a woman that is going to be treated like crap - which is all she got from Graham.

Posted by aggie1286 on 06-26-08 at 09:08 PM
I heard that Graham asked to leave the show, thus why he wore jeans and already had that note ready. In that case, it wasn't Deanna's decision...although if she did make that choice on her own, I have to agree with the others that I'm glad she did! It seemed like she was way more in "love" (aka LUST) with him than he was with her!

Posted by registerednurse on 06-27-08 at 02:12 AM
Maybe that is true about Graham asking to leave, because did anyone else notice how quickly Deanna came out and started handing out the roses? She did say anything before starting, which usually everyone always does. Also, before the last rose,
Chris did not come out and say his famous speech "Deanna, Gentlemen this is the final rose of the evening." hmmmmmmm!