URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1650
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Advice on dealing with the finale."

Posted by Estee on 12-01-08 at 09:41 AM
Lie back, close your eyes, and think of England.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Advice on dealing with the finale."
Posted by Snidget on 12-01-08 at 09:54 AM
Pretend that the last episode really was the season finale? I'm sure someone can photoshop in the other racers into the video of the mat for us.

Sure was weird to have a final four and have the race end overseas, wasn't it?

Posted by mindy23 on 12-01-08 at 11:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-08 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

OK, we are going to rewind the entire last episode to the part where Dallas is getting out of that taxi and OOPS, he looks back and there is is back pack! WOW, close call!! He reaches in, grabs it, hands his mom the clue, and off they go-on to the final tasks and end up SECOND or heck yes, FIRST on that mat with Phil and his Russian Commrade in Arms!!! THAT is how I will vision the finale, because NOW, there is just no other reason to watch.....this just did NOT happen. Nope, ain't gonna believe it, it did not happen! That's all there is to it....

OK, say it DID happen. Then Nick and Starr outdo everyone else, as they have 90% of the time and it's a win again, not a show-stopper by any means. Yawn, eat your popcorn, drink your soda, and hope that Survivor has a few more interesting twists to it.

Posted by mjames1229 on 12-02-08 at 01:03 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 12-01-08
>AT 11:13 AM (EST)

>
>OK, say it DID happen.
>Then Nick and Starr outdo
>everyone else, as they have
>90% of the time and
>it's a win again, not
>a show-stopper by any means.
>Yawn, eat your popcorn, drink
>your soda...
>
>

What I am trying to figure out is why BvM is giving the clearly superior team (Nick and is sister-wife, Starr) such a good edit. Usually the best teams are not always edited the best. Chip/Kim and Uchenner/Joyce got nice edits, but they weren't the stronger racers (Collin/Christie and Rob/Amber were probably stronger, but got non-nice edits).

Does this mean BvM pulled the ol' switcheroo and will have Nick/Starr lose? Ken/Tina are like a backwards Collin/Christie ("Keeeeeeennnnnn, we're gonna do it this way. Keeeeeennnnnn, you're not helping")

The Dandrew are pretty useless, so maybe they are being set-up for the win.

Posted by Max Headroom on 12-01-08 at 01:07 PM
Get ready to party with Boo and emy after a thrilling win by Dandrew.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

"Where the hell"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-01-08 at 05:51 PM
am I going to get a cow costume?

foonermints crack me up!

Posted by kathliam on 12-02-08 at 10:10 AM
Lie back, close your eyes, and think of England.

(*chants*) Margaret Thatcher on a cold day, Margaret Thatcher on a cold day, Margaret Thatcher on a cold day.... (/chant)