URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 165
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Two issues I had with finale!!"

Posted by ChristianZane on 10-28-03 at 11:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 11:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 11:27 PM (EST)

1. When Ralph asks "who is the imposter", the editors took a shot of Matt wiping his brow and looking off camera, and they REVERSED it. This made it look like Matt had "something to hide". Shame on you editors, manipulating Matt like that, I wonder what else was done to fabricate emotions.

2. Did you notice the first thing Matt asked when they said they "had cameras everywhere"? He asked immediately if they were also in the bathroom, and Ralph assured him no. Matt asked this question because he was most likely masturbating in the bathroom, that's why he was so concerned about it.

3. On the Spike TV website, they say "DON'T MISS THE FIRST 15 MINUTES". NOTHING happens in the first 15 minutes ya frauds! Bad bad bad.

Joe Schmo was the best reality tv show, ever. Thanks Spike!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Two issues I had with finale!!"
Posted by Traces on 10-29-03 at 01:37 AM
>>1. When Ralph asks "who is the imposter", the editors took a shot of Matt wiping his brow and looking off camera, and they REVERSED it. This made it look like Matt had "something to hide". Shame on you editors, manipulating Matt like that, I wonder what else was done to fabricate emotions.<<<<<<

I liked it. Kept me on the edge of my seat. It made the pro-hoaxers think they were right, and the anti-hoaxers think they were wrong.

>>>>2. Did you notice the first thing Matt asked when they said they "had cameras everywhere"? He asked immediately if they were also in the bathroom, and Ralph assured him no. Matt asked this question because he was most likely masturbating in the bathroom, that's why he was so concerned about it.<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah I thought that too!

>>>3. On the Spike TV website, they say "DON'T MISS THE FIRST 15 MINUTES". NOTHING happens in the first 15 minutes ya frauds! Bad bad bad.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I know! It took over a half an hour before last week's show finally resumed! It's funny now after the fact, before it was driving me crazy at the time!

Also they really hosed us with the whatever you think you're dead wrong! Hutch was my first guess, although it really looked like Dr. Pat made a T the first time, and when they showed it again it definitely was an H! I am glad it ended that way!

I only wish they would have shown extra scenes! It seems such a waste of extra footage never to be shown! I hope they come out with a DVD with MANY deleted scenes and a commentary track!

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

Posted by kilgoretrout on 10-29-03 at 02:05 AM
>3. On the Spike TV website,
>they say "DON'T MISS THE
>FIRST 15 MINUTES". NOTHING
>happens in the first 15
>minutes ya frauds! Bad
>bad bad.

I think they were making reference to the Andy Warhol quote: "In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes." Matt truly has had his 15 minutes. Though I can't see him acting, I think he'd do well hosting an offbeat talk show.

>Joe Schmo was the best reality
>tv show, ever. Thanks
>Spike!

Agreed.

Just in case he reads this stuff... Matt, you're a great guy... keep it up! You are living proof that nice guys, sometimes, finish first!

Posted by I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_ Itsoktobeparanoid on 10-29-03 at 02:57 AM
>>3. On the Spike TV website,
>>they say "DON'T MISS THE
>>FIRST 15 MINUTES". NOTHING
>>happens in the first 15
>>minutes ya frauds! Bad
>>bad bad.
>
>I think they were making reference
>to the Andy Warhol quote:
>"In the future everyone will
>be famous for fifteen minutes."
>Matt truly has had his
>15 minutes. Though I can't
>see him acting, I think
>he'd do well hosting an
>offbeat talk show.
>

woa i never thought about that. interesting.

>>Joe Schmo was the best reality
>>tv show, ever. Thanks
>>Spike!
>
>Agreed.

i second that emotion ;)

>
>Just in case he reads this
>stuff... Matt, you're a great
>guy... keep it up! You
>are living proof that nice
>guys, sometimes, finish first!
>
>

whoa, the nice guy didn't finish first... hutch won. but i agree

matt, what a great guy
gullible but likeable
he's totally schway

dude, that was a high-ku
good call

"RE: Matt's a pig"
Posted by Rabies on 10-30-03 at 03:57 PM

I hate all this "matt is great", "matt is sweet" crap. Am I the only one that could see through his niceness? He sucked up to everybody, had it in his head to try to get laid by EVERY FEMALE THERE, and he publicly (in the interview) says he loves breasts. Yeah most guys do, myself included, but he came off to me as being something of a sex starved pig. 27 years old and still breast obsessed like the average 14 year old. No wonder his life was so pathetic!

"RE: Matt's a pig"
Posted by hellagirl on 10-30-03 at 06:01 PM
>
>I hate all this "matt is
>great", "matt is sweet" crap.
>Am I the only one
>that could see through his
>niceness? He sucked up to
>everybody, had it in his
>head to try to get
>laid by EVERY FEMALE THERE,
>and he publicly (in the
>interview) says he loves breasts.
>Yeah most guys do, myself
>included, but he came off
>to me as being something
>of a sex starved pig.
>27 years old and still
>breast obsessed like the average
>14 year old. No wonder

Yeah, I totally agree with you. As a woman I think Matt is disgusting. He's a total creep and seems to have anger issues (interview after where he said Dr. Pat deserved to be knocked out, because shes part of the show)
Yeah, he's just gross and perverted. Women have pervert-radar, and he's on the radar
>his life was so pathetic!
>

Posted by I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_ Itsoktobeparanoid on 10-29-03 at 03:05 AM
>
>2. Did you notice the
>first thing Matt asked when
>they said they "had cameras
>everywhere"? He asked immediately
>if they were also in
>the bathroom, and Ralph assured
>him no. Matt asked
>this question because he was
>most likely masturbating in the
>bathroom, that's why he was
>so concerned about it.
>

woa, i thought the same exact thing, man

Matt was beating off
thinking about Dr. Pat
molly or ashleigh

dude, that was also a high-ku

>Joe Schmo was the best reality
>tv show, ever. Thanks
>Spike!

hell yeah

Posted by dracosaur on 10-29-03 at 01:08 PM
You said two issues... THAT WAS THREE! LOL

But I had an issue, also. Not with the show, but with the aftermath. Was it JUST US, or did ANYONE ELSE notice how, when the actors were introducting their "real" selves, Gina not only said her name once, but repeated it loudly and FACING THE CAMERA? A desperate "please hire me, this stint has run its course and I can't get anywhere on talent alone" cry?

Maybe it was just us (my wife and I)!

Posted by Indigo Kid on 10-29-03 at 01:11 PM
No, Gina was like that. I think the reason why she messed up her last scene was because she was pissed she was getting taken off the show so fast. I mean, come on, she was SO over the top, and I know her speech was pre-written, but she needed the attention too much.

Posted by I_AM_HE on 10-29-03 at 01:12 PM
re: gina

it sounded to me like she repeated it to correct matt (like he said "mikki" instead of nikki or something like that)

Posted by dracosaur on 10-29-03 at 03:32 PM
>re: gina
>
>it sounded to me like she
>repeated it to correct matt
>(like he said "mikki" instead
>of nikki or something like
>that)
>
>

I don't know... she made sure to look speak louder, clearer and right at the camera when she said it the second time. And I noticed that BOTH times I watched the thing!

"RE: Two issues I had with the master debator..."
Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-29-03 at 04:02 PM
"Matt asked this question because he was most likely masturbating in the bathroom, that's why he was so concerned about it."

Well, Matt wouldn't have been in the bathroom if he wasn't so 'concerned' about 'it'.

"DON'T MISS THE FIRST 15 MINUTES" NOTHING happens" - they were referring to Matt's masturbation scene - Matt just wanted to give the little guy 15 minutes of fame!

TUG BOATS DON'T GIVE OFF STEAM - Produced by Ralph Garmand starring Matt Kennedy Gould. Watch for it on "Booty Cooties"!

""Don't miss the first 15 minutes...""
Posted by joannie on 10-30-03 at 10:03 AM
I for one am HAPPY I didn't miss the first 15 minutes. I only recently caught a few episodes during the Joe Schmo Marathon, so I liked being able to see the condensed version of the show.
(and yes, I shed tears!)