URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1648
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jen is a Skanky skank!"

Posted by Perkymon on 08-21-12 at 12:39 PM
Not sure why ,but every time I see Jen she reminds me of a soiled menstrual pad. She looks unclean. And I bet she stinks because she always wears the same outfit. Come on BB, can't you find more attractive guest? And please, only ONE homo per season. This year it's fag/lesbo overload. Just sayin...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jen is a Skanky skank!"
Posted by Perkymon on 08-21-12 at 08:25 PM
Now Jen says she will go out smelling like a sweet flower. My money says she smells like that Hawaian flower that smells like dog feces.

Posted by CSHS79 on 08-23-12 at 09:37 AM
>>>>>Now Jen says she will go out smelling like a sweet flower. My money says she smells like that Hawaian flower that smells like dog feces. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I think Boogie's leaving first tonight. There are 7 people voting--Britney, Danielle and Dan who will vote Boogie and Frank will vote Jenn. This leaves Ian, Ashley and Joe and at least one will vote Boogie and so off goes Boogie.
Depending on who wins HOH in tonight's double eviction, Frank could join Boogie rather quickly. At the very least Boogie will be leaving tonight.

Posted by Lyssapaulson on 08-22-12 at 04:39 AM
Now I don't really like Jen all that much because of her poor game play, but you went to far with the homosexual racism. You sound so stupid and horrible no one can take what you say seriously. I think there should be more gay people and for that matter more black people on BB.

Posted by Perkymon on 08-22-12 at 10:40 AM
You question my intellect? Really? I am a believer in balance and ratios. Afrikaners represent 15% of the population, so no more than 1 per season. As for aberrants, same ratio. Idiots should have a 50% representation, just like real life. Perhaps they will reserve a spot for you next season.

"WARNING - Perkymon"
Posted by Bebo on 08-22-12 at 12:09 PM
Please take a moment to read the community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Some of the items you need to pay particular attention to are:
- While bashing contestants is permitted (within reason), bashing other posters is never allowed.
- Racial and sexual orientation bashing is not permitted here.

If you want to complain about the racial makeup of a show (or the number of gay contestants, etc.), then this is not the place for you.

"RE: WARNING - Perkymon"
Posted by Perkymon on 08-22-12 at 02:25 PM
My bad. Thought the First Amendment might apply here.

"RE: WARNING - Perkymon"
Posted by Round Robin on 08-23-12 at 04:06 AM
The 1st Amendment only applies to government passing laws, not to private forum owners or operators making rules for their forums.