URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1641
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?"

Posted by earthlinkbab on 08-10-12 at 04:11 PM
How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?

She is one of the biggest c@nts I have seen. She drove that Punk Willie to the edge of violence, as she can do to any man(or woman for that matter). Bratty Brit is the most caddy beotch in BB history. She could get under the skin of anyone. I am often torn between her physical beauty and her ugly soul. And although she will never win BB, she does make it more interesting to watch. I do love to Hate her;-/

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-11-12 at 08:58 AM
I work with someone who is so much like Britney - constantly misanthropic and a total bee-yotch. What puzzles me is who the hell was dumb enough to marry her AND knock her up. What puzzles me more is how she was America's most popular player in BB12. I would have preferred a poop-throwing monkey over her - wait, maybe not; she's better than Willie.

Also, she really isn't that attractive. As in, not at all. Just one lobster's opinion. (That said, neither is anybody else this season, at least not on the female side.)

Posted by michel on 08-11-12 at 01:20 PM
Maybe she isn't your type but Britney does look good. So does Danielle and Ashley. That's why they got on the show in the first place.

And since you said "anybody this season" and not "anybody left this season", I must point out that Jojo, Janelle and especially Kara were beautiful also. I know because that's the only good reason left to watch this yearly disaster.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-12-12 at 03:35 AM
Janelle might look good enough to give you a woody, but she's a 2 faced beyatch with fake boobs. If I ever met the dumba$$ who was dumb enough to marry HER and knock her up, I'd tell him I hope he knows a good lawyer that she doesn't know.

"If you think Britney is bad...."
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-11-12 at 10:22 AM
If you think Britney is bad, watch The Bold and The Beautiful and watch Hope, now she's a real piece of work. If you are a fan of the show, you'd understand. If not imagine the biggest spoiled brat whose mother bends over backwards to get her everything she desires. Now that is a real c@nt.

"RE: If you think Britney is bad...."
Posted by michel on 08-11-12 at 01:15 PM
I didn't know that The Bold and The Beautiful was a reality TV show...

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

"actually"
Posted by krismiss2us on 08-11-12 at 10:38 PM
i like brittney's snarkiness. i take her sarcastic comments for what they are and find them to be quite humorous....really no different than boogie's rants in the DR

"The Bold and The Beautiful"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-14-12 at 01:46 PM
The Bold and The Beautiful isn't a reality show, it's a soap opera. If you thinka bout it most reality shows are unscripted soap operas.aren't they? Okay, unscripted to a degree, but there is a difference between scripted and the producers having an agenda.
All I have to say is if you want to see the Biggest Prima Donna Princess, watch The Bold and The Beautiful.

"RE: The Bold and The Beautiful"
Posted by Round Robin on 08-20-12 at 04:09 AM
Unscripted, my fat old arse. BB is the most rigged "reality" show on the boob tube these days. And the rats are f---ing around with it worse than ever this year. Of course the hamsters are refusing to follow the script, which the rats richly deserve.

Posted by powers2be on 08-15-12 at 02:11 PM
Just for shitz and giggles, mute your TV when the camera is on Brattney. Observe the chimpanzee-like behavior. It's hysterical! She always has her hands on herself (at times both) picking things off her body and head and then examining them before flicking them on the ground or worse into the hot tub. This girl can't keep her hands off herself. If this were high def TV we could maybe see what was crawling around inside that hair nest of hers. I am surprised after two seasons somebody hasn't asked her to please stop picking at herself. Hoo hoo hoo hoo. No wonder all the girl does in fling shite at all the other houseguests. She is the queen of the troglodytes.

Posted by Lyssapaulson on 08-20-12 at 03:36 AM
Well your just a #####. She's pretty and fun to watch.

"WARNING - Lyssapaulson"
Posted by Bebo on 08-20-12 at 08:51 AM
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While bashing contestants is permitted (and encouraged) here, bashing other posters is not permitted.