URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1641
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The "Challenges" this season on the Bachelorette"

Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-20-08 at 00:09 AM
I've been wondering about something... Who is coming up with these stupid 'challenges' the guys have to do?? Now.. I can understand the baseball thing, and the racecar thing.. Those were cool! But having the guys come up with a song and then have them sing it to her?? Or things like making them sing the national anthem... or the bull riding and/or fake accident... Yeeesshh!!

If it were me... I'd have the guys do things like cleaning house, or washing/folding/ironing the laundry. Maybe see which man can press my shirts the best. Or find how who can vacuum the living room, correctly use the hose around the edges (without being reminded), and empty out the vacuum cannister when finished. Or better yet - See who does windows!!!!
Maybe a cook off, or bake off. hee hee hee...

Just my two cents worth. : )

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The "Challenges" this season on the Bachelorette"
Posted by jojohnston on 06-20-08 at 06:47 AM
Deanna said on the interview with Chris that she came up with all the ideas and challenges - some stupid ideas! Anyway, all of their conversations are around what they want in a husband or wife. Never any talk about their jobs which consumes the better parts of their lives, maybe. We still don't know what Graham does. Did she ever ask him about his career?

Posted by bullzeye on 06-20-08 at 09:54 AM
correctly use the hose around the edges

I think that is determined on the "overnight" dates.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-20-08 at 12:56 PM
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! That was great Bullzeye! : )