URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 164
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What is Lisa's strategy?"

Posted by managerr on 07-12-02 at 10:41 AM
She knows Josh betrayed her, and he's likely allied with Gerry and Eric--yet she chose to not ruffle any feathers and nominated Lori and Marcellus (as planned). What do you guys think? smart, dumb?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What is Lisa's strategy?"
Posted by CSHS79 on 07-12-02 at 11:23 AM
Knowledge is power and she will use this knowledge when the time is right.Josh will get his and it will all be sweet!!!!!

"According to the feeds..."
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 07-12-02 at 11:48 AM
According to the feeds, Lisa and Josh had an air-clearing talk. Further, she is probably trying to gauge just how much support Josh has. Instead of committing herself irrevocably, she decided to hedge her options and go with the original plan to nominate Lori and Marcellus. This was probably the correct thing to do.

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by AMAI on 07-12-02 at 12:07 PM
I think her strategy is to influence the next HOH to nominate Josh, since she can't be HOH twice in a row (unless they change THAT rule.) Going with the original plan for now could mean that she won't alienate the other members of the first alliance, some of whom she'd like to continue to be allied with for the next while.

Posted by jase on 07-12-02 at 10:22 PM
I think she made a mistake by sticking to the plan without getting input from other people. Once she heard what Josh and Gerry said, she should have told the others in the "so-called" alliance what was going on. Big risk to take, but Josh didn't have the people behind him and the opportunity to get rid of him was there. While the final decision would be up to her to make, she could have put herself in a better position than she's currently in. As of now, I don't see her being one of the final three because of this.

Posted by Red Lady on 07-13-02 at 05:27 AM
I agree w/ you. Everyone remember WILL from last year. NO ONE liked him at first. Obnoxious, arrogant, a liar. Every week the HoH would say, "We gotta get rid of Will" and each week, Will would survive. That conniver! (I was a HUGE Willfomo btw--cross reality TV reference)

Anyway...back to my point...
Josh will be the next Will if the gang don't watch their back!

Regards,
Red Lady