URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 164
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Melissa"

Posted by Xebec on 10-28-03 at 11:16 PM
Guys, how did I know she was nice person? Behind her bitchy role I've always seen her as a nice sensible person. Is it about her facial expressions or her interviews? Anyway, I love her. She has definitely scored lots of points in today's show. She was the best actress (among women). Melissa, my feelings today is for you.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Melissa"
Posted by OceansAngel16 on 10-28-03 at 11:18 PM
I have to agree she was the best of the female actors.. She stayed in her role and stayed in it very well.. She didn't mess up like the others did
And she got her character across pretty much perfectly

Posted by Rabies on 10-30-03 at 04:33 PM
I agree. She's adorable too. Her expressions when she had to eat the nasty food... I'd take her home.

Posted by hellagirl on 10-30-03 at 05:55 PM
Yeah, I think she's cool. I like her way better than Molly.

Posted by mostchillinchick on 10-31-03 at 11:18 AM
I agree

It's like a Betty/Veronica thing huh? well in the show.....
I think Ashleigh was the best actor out of all of them (next to the Hutch) she's so adorable too and I didn't like the whole virgin/good girl thing going on with Molly anyways.

"Since I'm the only one with balls here..."
Posted by Guppin1234 on 11-01-03 at 06:05 PM
How did she keep a straight face when she said that looking at all three of those guys, and oh, they were looking back at her...

It was like they were saying back, "Yeah, I pool you pans dawn ride now and check it out you beach."

"RE: Melissa on Cold Case on C.B.S."
Posted by kyngsladye on 11-16-03 at 09:37 PM
Well, I was watching Cold Case and there Melissa was. I had to go to TV tome to make sure.

La Métropole

"RE: Melissa on Cold Case on C.B.S."
Posted by EnglProf on 11-16-03 at 10:11 PM
My husband and I noticed Ashleigh on Cold Case too. I'm surprised to see one of them in a "real" role. I know The Hutch had been on Six Feet Under, and Kip was a fine actor, but still, I didn't expect to see any of them on Prime Time!

Yahoo! for Ashleigh (aka Melissa Lewis). First Kelly from Amazing Race and now Ashleigh-- the only difference is that Ashleigh was, at least, an actor originally!