URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 164
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BV Ep 11 Vote Thresd Pt. Deucey"

Posted by dabo on 08-18-01 at 01:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-01 AT 03:53 AM (EST)

Since the original ep 11 vote thresd has grown too large for ItzLisa to load and highjack, I thought I'd start another one for those last minute voters who still might want in on the fun. There are currently 16 votes cast, as follows:
my fault
George Tirebiter: 5 votes (0 alt)
RudyRules: 4 votes (3 alt)
IceCat: 4 votes (2 alt)
Dangerkitty: 2 votes (1 alt)
Outfrontgirl: 1 vote (2 alt)
Run #6 Run!
Those who already have cast votes are:
AyatollahKhomeini, dabo, Drive My Car, George Tirebiter, Gerbees, janisella, Kismet, Lisapooh, MakeItStop, mistofleas, not sleeeve, Outfrontgirl, PepeLePew13, RudyRules, Survivorerist, VampKira.
highjack theme anything but food
You must vote! You must vote! You must vote!
You're getting sleeeeeeepyyyy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"OutFrontgirl and Bibimbap!"
Posted by ItzLisa on 08-19-01 at 08:56 AM
For ME????? Dabo! I'm so honored, buddy! (*smooches and hugs Dabs!*)

My vote goes for Outfrontgirl - I have a huge icepack and a bottle of asprin for her giant brain all ready on Monkeyboy Island (and OFG, ya know that's another one of my shoutouts to how smart you are! *Hugs!*) - she only needs to get that fateful vote!

My lunch order is Bibimbap, which is a yummy Korean dish I had while I was there! It's very simple - ground beef mixed with salad greens and rice! You add Sesame oil to it, and also hot chili paste (which I opted to leave off of mine, and just went with the sesame oil - 'cos when those folks in Korea say spicy, they mean "Blow your colon out through your nose" spicy!). Will a diet Dr. Pepper go with Bibimbap? Don't think so - I think I'll just do a lemon-lime seltzer water this time!

"RE: OutFrontgirl and Bibimbap!"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-01 at 10:31 AM
"Blow your colon out through your nose"

That there is whut you would call yer 'back pressure'...

Not really good for the system, tho...

Meow!

"RE: Bibimbap! (extra colon-blow--hold the ground dog)"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 08-19-01 at 07:15 PM
>Not really good for the system, tho...
I have to disagree with you two here. . . since I can't tolerate OTC meds (go figure, huh?! ), sometimes the only thing that'll clear out my poor sinuses is a huge dose of peppers--or ginger--or whatever else will light its own fire. Beats snorting saltwater up my nose, fer sure!

GT

*who goes off to whip up some spicy Rasaam (that's my non-chicken soup cure for the common cold)*

(And Itz--I think it's patently unfair that those lazy arses should make YOU scrub the skid marks out of their swimwear! Munky was paid a handsome sum for your upkeep--make him earn it!)

"Current vote tally"
Posted by dabo on 08-20-01 at 10:22 AM
Bubblez shifted things a bit Save #6!

Now the standings are:
RudyRules: 4 votes (3 alt)
Outfrontgirl: 2 votes (2 alt)
I should never have given them a spice rack!
DK has an excuse but where's Rocket! Anyone seen Rocket?!

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

"RudyRules"
Posted by flying squirrel on 08-20-01 at 12:33 PM
Geez, I missed a 700-post thresd while I was gone, but at least I got back in time to vote. Glad you missed me.

I hate to disagree with AK about the way the vote might happen, but...

I think the determining role this week is held by dangerkitty. Why? Well, first, let's assume that last week's vote produced three "teams" -- GT and OFG, RR and dk, and IceCat. It might seem likely that IceCat would team up with RR and dk in a "final three" alliance, voting out GT and OFG. BUT the Cat knows the prior vote situation; he loses any ties, so RR and dk would probably unite to dump him in the round of four, keeping the remaining member of GT/OFG duo if he didn't win immunity. dk knows she has more prior votes than RR. It's going to be hard for dk and IceCat to trust each other.

On the other hand, we don't know much about the RudyRules-dangerkitty alliance. OFG seems to think that they might have had a final two pact, regarding the sleeeve vote -- but she might not have had all the facts at that time. She has had a strong relationship with dangerkitty in the past, and it seems that it may be easier for dangerkitty to come to an accomodation with her than with IceCat. It wouldn't surprise me if, in fact, the two of them made a "final two" pact, with the idea being to vote off either IceCat or RudyRules first (RR if IceCat wins immunity, because OFG is worried about a double-cross if GT goes first -- plus OFG would have to do all the cooking once GT goes), then either IceCat or GT next. I think beating up Jerri together creates a strong bond, seemingly enough to go to the final two. Would OFG actually vote off GT to make the final two? Well, she doesn't have to decide yet, does she?

Seeing the situation motivates IceCat to pull a Colby in the challenges. No blue hens this time, just a strong physical effort, and he replicates his victory in the E9 IC. Thus, RR goes.

SnoopySucks may decide to stick around, even if RudyRules leaves, so that her fifteen minutes of fame can be extended a little bit longer....

"Bob"
Posted by SherpaDave on 08-20-01 at 03:44 PM
This week, the shocking revelation comes to light that the sinister Bob from Twin Peaks has been possessing different members of the cast from time to time. The rest of the tribe finally realizes this and votes him out. The real quesiton is who he's possessing at the time of the vote. My guess is AyaK.

Yeah, I'm a DAW. Is that a problem?

"RE: Bob????"
Posted by Drive My Car on 08-20-01 at 05:34 PM
BOB?!!!!!
LOL Dave

"FINAL Vote Total"
Posted by AyaK on 08-20-01 at 09:19 PM
Thanks to dabo for all the tallying. Time to lock the thread. No one seems to be under the radar, and the consensus split between GT and RR, with IceCat close behind. Looks like the evil ... me ... wants GT banished and wants IceCat to help. Will I get my wish? Or will the Cat turn noble? Tune in to Episode 11, Part 2!

RudyRules: 5 votes (3 alt)
Outfrontgirl: 2 votes (2 alt)

18 votes cast. Next week, dangerkitty, flying squirrel, and I will all be ineligible to vote, BTW, although I'm not sure that will stop us!