URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 164
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Soo on Talk Soup"

Posted by shanana banana on 08-30-00 at 11:55 PM
Soo was funny!! Of course she did a lot of fun poking at her fellow Survivor castaways and about her feud with Kelly. She had a little trouble reading the cue cards at times, but it made her more Soo-ish.

The only thing I was surprised about was: lack of a hairdo! After the fashion-model Soo we've been seeing the past couple of weeks, I was surprised to see her hair style return to its horrendous stranded-island state. Somebody get that woman a brush!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Soo on Talk Soup "
Posted by Dalton on 08-31-00 at 01:24 PM
Darn it! I had seen Kelly on Talk Soup and meant to watch Soozin too but missed it.

I can't believe the show's "people" wouldn't give Soozin a professional hairdo for the show.

Kelly had a trowl of make-up on (especially a big, red, clown mouth) but her hair looked professionally done.

I bet ole Sooz didn't sound like such an "ignorant hick" even if she had trouble w/cues. Kelly stopped in the middle of speaking and ask "What?" or "Uh?" to the off-screen director several times. Made me wonder if she even HAD cue cards???

When she smiles and is cheerful, Soozin is a wholly different person. Which leads to my theory that old evil Dicque was a major negative influence on Soozin from the beginning.

Dalton