URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1637
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Where are all my East Coast friends that can dish an early scoop of the show for us west coasties??"

Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-16-08 at 08:13 PM
Like someone said last week... Its monday night.. You know the drill.. Please oh please put up some posts of us who just cant wait to watch it : )

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Where are all my East Coast friends that can dish an early scoop of the show for us west coasties??"
Posted by Loree on 06-16-08 at 10:45 PM
First hour just DeAnna talking to Chris. We did not learn much new except that Sean likes to be a diva.

Second hour they all go to Palm Springs. Sean and Jeremy get the 1 on 1 dates. At the end of the evening Sean and Twilley go home.

"RE: Where are all my East Coast friends that can dish an early scoop of the show for us west coasties??"
Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-17-08 at 01:39 AM
Ahh, thanks Loree!!! That was a good episode I thought. Its kinda going just like how some of the other spoiler boards are saying it goes. I think Jason was right, Deanna is very much into Graham. Hoping she still uses her better judgement!!!