URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1635
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Matt & Shane Update"

Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-11-08 at 06:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-11-08 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

I was just crusing through some other message boards, and found this post...

"The Bachelor curse strikes again! In Touch Weekly is reporting that The Bachelor: London Calling star Matt Grant has called it quits with his selected lady love, actress Shayne Lamas.

“She asked him to leave her apartment in Studio City,” says an In Touch insider. “They’re just pretending to still be together to save face for the show.”

Matt denies he and Shayne are having an problems. While the Brit acknowledges that he did leave Shayne’s apartment, he says that was only so that the new couple could have more time to get to know each other.

“I was at her place for a few weeks, but it was a small apartment,” Matt tells In Touch. “It’s obviously a testing time for us as a couple, so it just seemed that it’d be great for us to have our own little space. We didn’t want to be on top of each other early on. It wasn’t like she said, ‘You’ve got to get out!’ — that’d be a bit too much,” says Matt. “It was just an agreement.”

EDIT UPDATE - Just found this story at this link..

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272621006.shtml

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Matt & Shane Update"
Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-11-08 at 06:37 PM
I forgot to say something...

Go figure...

<chuckling>

Posted by bullzeye on 06-11-08 at 08:43 PM
We didn’t want to be on top of each other early on.

Wasn't that the reason they wanted to get together to begin with?

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Posted by qwertypie on 06-12-08 at 09:34 AM
Gotta check who won the "How long will they last thread". I thought they'd make it until 1 week after the bachelorette season wrapped up.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-12-08 at 12:28 PM
You know... I almost feel sorry for Matt and Shayne. They get alot more media attention than most other bachelor couples. I think its because they were so adament that they were there for real love, and not to further their own careers. Which, I dont think anyone ever believed.

I think the show is getting worse with every season. I love watching it, but the people they come up with are terrible. I wish they would not bring anyone on the show that is a model, actor, professional snowboarder, designer, author, singer,songwriter, whatever fits into any of those categories - Or anything else with the word 'Aspiring' in front it.

Its always plain as day with us that some folks are only there to get their 15 mins of fame, facetime, to further their acting careers, or whatever. Are the producers of the show just totally blind? They need to cast more guys like Jason, or Brian. Real men. Real men with real jobs, no hidden agendas. The same could, should be said for the gals too. Stop casting all these 'Aspiring Models' or 'Aspiring Singers'. Especially the singers and/or musicians. I dont know about the rest of you, but that last season with all the musical performances was enough to make me gag.

Maybe the show is past its prime. Maybe I should just stop watching. LOL