URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1634
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB14 PTTE: 2nd Eviction Results-3rd Eviction Entry"

Posted by kircon on 07-22-12 at 07:28 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers,
Voyeurs, Game Players and …
Hamster Lovers,
it's officially time for the Big Brother 14 PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
It is a boot list/evection prediction game.

It is a game about the order of who IS evicted each week.
Not who is brought back!!!!!

Okay... here's the goal:

To start this game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction
about the ENTIRE eviction order for the season.
(minus the coaches---
unless they throw in the coaches
I will deal with that if & when it happens)

Starting with the next HG (#10) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

The CBS site is where you can start your research

When you do make your list, you don’t need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

The 3rd Evicted Houseguest:

Kara Monaco

We never got to know much about this Playmate model.

Read what RTVW had to say about it here

Now onto the game

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1. Belle Book – 0
1. kircon - 0
1. tribephyl – 0

2. suzzee - 1
2. Corvis – 1

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: Based on 14 players. You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

4) If you do not enter before the first, second, third eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it is possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can. Thursdays will usually be the eviction day.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

7) I provide several chances to earn free edits and tie-breaker points throughout the season. Keep an eye out for them.

The BB14 is Starting Bonus has ended!
But these players were
On their toes?

Belle Book
Corvis
Kircon
Suzzee
Tribephyl

You have all received a free edit (list change)

The 2nd part of the Toes bonus asked you to fill in the 4 empty spaces with who you thought would enter the game as a coach.

For each returning hamster you get correct, I will give you a tie-breaker point to use at the finale.

Scores coming soon!

I am waving the entry fee for one more week.
Tell all of your friends.

Join us for an exciting summer
Post your list from #10 (next out or quitter or removed) to #1 (winner).

See the bonus below!

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* You have until Thursday, 7:59 pm CDT, July 26th to make your first picks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"kircon "
Posted by kircon on 07-22-12 at 07:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-12 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

kircon’s ramblings

Welcome back! I'm sorry about the title, I hit the enter key instead of the ' key. Is it still hot enough for you? We did get rain, which has given the grass a little more life. I will not be around until next Sunday evening. *starts jumping up and down* really, what a geek. I am going to Hearts of Reality and meet a bunch of reality stars. SO

The BB14 PTTE Bonus:
kircon is meeting some BB players

I’m leaving Thursday to meet some Reality TV Stars.

These are the scheduled Big Brother players:

Eric Stein - Big Brother 8- “America’s Player”

Evel D - Big Brother 8 (Winner)
Big Brother 13

Dr. Michele Noonan - Big Brother 11

Hayden Moss - Big Brother-12 (Winner)

Porsche Briggs - Big Brother 13

Brendon Villegas
Big Brother 12
Big Brother 13

Rachel Reilly
Big Brother 12
Big Brother 13 (Winner)

I would like to ask some intelligent or unique questions.
Can you help me out?

For any posted question, you will receive:

You will only receive 1 free edit. You may give me questions for all or just one.

If the BB player makes a statement about your question,(that’s unique, I’ve never heard that one before, good question, if I had a dollar for each time I’ve answered that, I’d be a millionaire, etc..) you will receive another free edit.

As it stands now, you “could” add an additional 7 free edits. I did not have a chance last year to ask. I believe I have a chance to spend a little time with them Thursday night watching BB. Wouldn’t that be fun?

I will leave this open until the night before I leave.

Wednesday, July 25, 11:59 pm central time

* Good Luck and have fun!!

"RE: kircon "
Posted by Belle Book on 07-23-12 at 10:51 AM
I have a question for Eric:

If you had been able to play on your own and not as "America's Player", would you have gotten rid of Dicque instead of Dustin?

And here's a question for Michele:

Why weren't you able to stop Kevin and Natalie from getting Jeff & Jordan to turn on you?

"Please use this thread to post a list for this week"
Posted by kircon on 08-02-12 at 06:46 PM
I plan to use my

My new list:

8 Frank
7 Joe
6 Jenn
5 Ashley
4 Wil
3 Ian
2 Danielle
1 Shane