URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1633
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hot Tub Fantasy July 26 Entry "

Posted by suzzee on 07-22-12 at 12:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-12 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

Introduce yourselves into your fellow Hot Tub Fantasy players: Tribe, Vision Quest, krismiss, kircon and Dear Abby. As in all hot tubs, chat, bash and mingle. Thank you for joining up. There is always room in the Hot Tub for more so jump on in.
If you’re new to BB games check out kircon’s PTTE and Tribes BBRAT for some more rwtv fun.

Welcome Hot-tubbers and Hantz-fanz.

Scores will be edited into the July 26th Hot Tub entry after the July 19th show, probably on Friday

Soap Bar in a Sock Bash

The question was asked during the live show by Boogie to Russell um, Willie. Boogie wanted to know who died and made him the boss of everybody. Yeah, Willie who do you think you are? Boogie’s the boss of everyone, get with the program already.

While I’m at it, here’s a nod to JoJo, who started out as one of my possible endgamers, until she sacrificed her soul at the altar of Hantz. Sigh, stupid girl alliance in the BB house. Willie’s different from “He who should not be named” how exactly? What next, Chenbot gives the Houseguests a do it yourself challenge just like Jiffybot?

I’ve got a candidate for ya

Now for some guidelines AKA the fine print:

Each week hopefully no later then Tuesday I’ll get the entry up all you have to do is choose three (3) regular Hamsters and one (1) Hamster Coach for your fantasy team. They will earn points based on a bunch of typical BB events that I’ll list in the entry. Each event will have a point value associated with the event. Each event will win your Hamster the points but only once per episode unless duly noted with the event.

Example: If someone is seen in the BB hot tub { + 5 pts } they will only receive the points once regardless of how many times they are shown in the tub during the three broadcasts. Make sense?

Choose from the pilfered Official Vince3 Memory Wall for a visual of the Houseguest available for your HTF team.

You may edit your entry anytime up until the deadline (which will always be the eviction & HOH show. If you miss an entry I’ll use your last HTF picks for 2 MIA entry weeks then probably I’ll forget to score beyond that. I have a short attention spa…, oooh.....ice cream!.

This week’s entry will be due on July 26 @ 8:00 pm boardtime

Thanks for being patient, why do they insist I work at work?

Our top scorer is that Hostess with the Mostest kircon
I didn't ding anyone for Willie's painful self elimination. Everyone knows we've suffered enough of the Hantz clan.

kircon : 23 points

Dear Abby: 19 points

Vision Quest: 14 points

Tribe: 9 point

Kris: 5 points

Boogie high scored for the Mentors with poor Brit having to deal with severe pain in her Hantz.

Boogie: 8
Janelle: 7
Dan: 3
Brit: 1

High scorer for the Hamsters is the new and improved Dr. Will better known as Frank, omg did you see those DR's !!! Volume enhanced Joe was my first wet hamster, thanks Joe, and I would have found some bonus points for Joe if he would have decked Willie.

Frank: +15
Joe: +10
Ian, Shane, Wil, Ashley: +5
JoJo: +2
Willie: -3
Danielle: -5
Jenn: zilch

BB14 Hot Tub Fantasy Events

Regular Hamster Events

1. Wins HOH {+ 10 pts}
2. Wins POV {+ 8 pts}
3. Shown in the hot tub or pool {+ 5 pts}
4. Plays in the POV {+ 5 pts}
5. Wins/Partakes in Luxury {+ 5 pts}
6. Wins Food Competition {+ 5 pts}
7. Cooks or Cleans {+ 3 pts}
8. On slop {- 3 pts}
9. Gets nominated {- 5 pts}
10. Gets evicted {- 10 pts}

Coaches Events

1. Wins Coach’s Competition {+ 5 pts}
2. Chenbot Shout Out { + 2 pts} each time JC says a coach’s name
3. Loses a team member {- 3 pts}

Chenbot Bonus: What will be the color of Chenbot’s outfit for the live show? {5 points}

(If Chenbot wears some hideous multicolored moo-moo everybody wins, sort of, well everyone gets points that plays the bonus, visually we could all lose.)

The official borrowed from Tribe’s BBRAT Vince3 Memory Wall of Remaining Houseguests:

Mentors:

Brittany ~ Dan ~ Janelle ~ Boogie

HGs:

JoJo ~ Danielle ~ Ashley ~ Frank

Shane ~ Jodi ~ Joe ~ Ian

Willie ~ Kara ~ Will ~ Jenn

Happiness is a warm hamster

Sockpuppet DR: See all the cute little Sockpuppet sigglets? They’re all something Tribe did while we were in the Greek Islands. Thanks sugar, they’re the best !

Meanwhile, I just raid Tribe’s BBRAT for any and all goodies, pretty soon he’s going to sue me for copyright infringements.

Hey, did that “burglar” look just like Chicken George or what?

So now I’m confused, was this past eviction the 1st or 2nd eviction? Chenbot say’s it’s the first evection so does Dan’s elimination of Jodi not count or was that all a dream sequence? From now on I may just do the deadline of the game post rather then make sense of BB editing.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Table of contents
  • RE: Hot Tub Fantasy July 26 Entry ,krismiss2us, 11:17 PM, 07-22-12
  • RE: Hot Tub Fantasy July 26 Entry ,VisionQuest, 04:03 PM, 07-24-12
  • tribe's July 26 Entry ,tribephyl, 11:41 PM, 07-25-12
  • RE: Hot Tub Fantasy July 26 Entry ,kircon, 00:33 AM, 07-26-12

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hot Tub Fantasy July 26 Entry "
Posted by krismiss2us on 07-22-12 at 11:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-12 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

well, let's see if this team does me better...

Coach: Janelle
teaM: Ian, Danielle, & Shane

Posted by VisionQuest on 07-24-12 at 04:03 PM
Janelle

Shane, Wil, Ian

"tribe's July 26 Entry "
Posted by tribephyl on 07-25-12 at 11:41 PM
Janelle ~ Ashley ~ Frank ~ Shane

Posted by kircon on 07-26-12 at 00:33 AM
Janelle is the Coach